DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I find a woman like that . . .? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/267696-where-can-i-find-woman-like.html)

J. Clarke December 29th 08 02:50 PM

Where can I find a woman like that . . .?

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Lee Michaels December 29th 08 03:08 PM

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

That is one of the problems with archived internet materials. If you decide
that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic
strips to catch up on!

You could be permanantly warped after that experience.

Scott Zrubek December 29th 08 03:28 PM

Where can I find a woman like that . . .?

In article ,
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

That is one of the problems with archived internet materials. If you decide
that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic
strips to catch up on!

You could be permanantly warped after that experience.

But, if you're permanently warped before the experience, can you tell
the difference?

N Hurst December 29th 08 05:54 PM

Where can I find a woman like that . . .?

On Dec 29, 10:08*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

... Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

That is one of the problems with archived internet materials. If you decide
that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic
strips to catch up on!

You could be permanantly warped after that experience.

The good thing about Girl Genius is that it's actually a good comic,
so 6 years of archive surfing will go quickly.

Their "sister" comic, Buck Godot, is a pretty good one, too.

-Nathan

[email protected] December 31st 08 05:11 PM

Where can I find a woman like that . . .?

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

John

J. Clarke December 31st 08 06:06 PM

wrote:

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

Way it always goes--the good ones are always either married or
lesbians.

MikeWhy December 31st 08 06:47 PM

wrote:

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

Way it always goes--the good ones are always either married or
lesbians.

No such thing as lesbians. They just haven't met Chuck Norris yet.

J. Clarke December 31st 08 10:20 PM

wrote:

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

Way it always goes--the good ones are always either married or
lesbians.

No such thing as lesbians. They just haven't met Chuck Norris yet.

OK, I'll amend that--the good ones are already either married,
lesbians, or women who have met Chuck Norris. Still don't do _me_ any
good.