Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where can I find a woman like that . . .?

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

That is one of the problems with archived internet materials. If you decide
that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic
strips to catch up on!

You could be permanantly warped after that experience.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

That is one of the problems with archived internet materials. If you decide
that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic
strips to catch up on!

You could be permanantly warped after that experience.

But, if you're permanently warped before the experience, can you tell
the difference?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 29, 10:08*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

... Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

That is one of the problems with archived internet materials. If you decide
that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic
strips to catch up on!

You could be permanantly warped after that experience.

The good thing about Girl Genius is that it's actually a good comic,
so 6 years of archive surfing will go quickly.

Their "sister" comic, Buck Godot, is a pretty good one, too.

-Nathan
Posted to rec.woodworking

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

Way it always goes--the good ones are always either married or
lesbians.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

Way it always goes--the good ones are always either married or
lesbians.

No such thing as lesbians. They just haven't met Chuck Norris yet.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Clearly a fantasy.

Story starts at
Strip starts at
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20021104.

--

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already
married.

Way it always goes--the good ones are always either married or
lesbians.

No such thing as lesbians. They just haven't met Chuck Norris yet.

OK, I'll amend that--the good ones are already either married,
lesbians, or women who have met Chuck Norris. Still don't do _me_ any
good.