Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help

I know nothing about woodworking, so could someone give me some ideas
for stocking stuffers for a carpenter friend?
Thanks so much!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Joy W." wrote in message
I know nothing about woodworking, so could someone give me some ideas
for stocking stuffers for a carpenter friend?
Thanks so much!

Gift card from one of many sources:
http://www.leevalley.com/home.aspx

http://woodworker.com/

http://www.rockler.com/

http://www.woodcraft.com/

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=home

http://www.homedepot.com

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joy W. wrote:
I know nothing about woodworking, so could someone give me some ideas
for stocking stuffers for a carpenter friend?
Thanks so much!

Help us help you...

General location?
What kind of carpentry?
How long a carpenter?
Male or female?
Approximate age?
Is woodworking also a hobby?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Joy W." wrote:

I know nothing about woodworking, so could someone give me some
ideas
for stocking stuffers for a carpenter friend?

You can never have toooo...........o many clamps.

A bunch of 2" spring clamps are inexpensive and always useful.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Joy W." wrote:

I know nothing about woodworking, so could someone give me some
ideas
for stocking stuffers for a carpenter friend?

You can never have toooo...........o many clamps.

A bunch of 2" spring clamps are inexpensive and always useful.

Lew

And one never has enough. I needed more yesterday so I made my own by
sawing 3/4" wide rings off a piece of 1 1/2" PVC pipe and then cutting a
slot in one side of the ring. Made about forty, already had about the same,
had enough. If I need more I still have some PVC pipe...

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...