Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT; Is it over yet?

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 09:13:11 -0500, Robatoy
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Haar wrote:

On 11/5/08 8:55 AMNov 5, "Bored Borg"
wrote:

Is it safe to come out, now?

Getting better but there are still some sour grapes political posts. Ignore
them or kill file the poster.

Can we get back to making saw dust?

I will stay off politics if you will.

I've found that 3 topics to avoid in public are politics, religion and smoking..
I try to stay away from all of 'em in these newsgroups..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
mac davis wrote:

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 09:13:11 -0500, Robatoy
wrote:

wrote:

Is it safe to come out, now?

Getting better but there are still some sour grapes political posts.
Ignore
them or kill file the poster.

Can we get back to making saw dust?

I will stay off politics if you will.

I've found that 3 topics to avoid in public are politics, religion and
smoking..
I try to stay away from all of 'em in these newsgroups..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

smoking what?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:40:03 -0500, Robatoy
wrote:

I will stay off politics if you will.

I've found that 3 topics to avoid in public are politics, religion and
smoking..
I try to stay away from all of 'em in these newsgroups..

mac

smoking what?

Cigarettes... I experimented with drugs in the 60's, but I never exhaled...

More specifically, as a smoker and an agnostic, I avoid folks that have recently
quit smoking or just found religion, as they both tend to think they should
recruit me to their cause..