Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.slack,rec.woodworking

Default Darya Gunchenko trying to kill her friend ain't cool

Too bad darya Gunchenko.
Too many people talk about what you did to your own friend.
Trying to kill someone ain't cool

Posted to talk.bizarre,rec.woodworking

On Nov 1, 1:53*pm, Thomas wrote:
Too bad darya Gunchenko.
Too many people talk about what you did to your own friend.
Trying to kill someone ain't cool

We don't care and don't crosspost!!!!
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.slack,rec.woodworking

Thomas wrote:
Too bad darya Gunchenko.
Too many people talk about what you did to your own friend.
Trying to kill someone ain't cool

But SUCCEEDING -- priceless!
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.slack,rec.woodworking

just john wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Too bad darya Gunchenko. Too many people talk about what you did to
your own friend.
Trying to kill someone

ain't cool

.... now wait a minute, if he's trying to ram a 12 inch dido up your ass
(with no lube). i feel it is WAY cool

But SUCCEEDING -- priceless!

--
This is my post. It's one of the best posts on the net.
I know what you're asking yourself 'did he post 5 or 6
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT: Darya Gunchenko...

"Upscale" wrote in
:

What kind of emoticon do I use for "weird", "a complete waste of
time", or "absolutely senseless"?

You could just sign it "Tim Daneliuk."

Scott

Posted to rec.woodworking

"just john" wrote in message Thomas wrote:
Too bad darya Gunchenko.
Too many people talk about what you did to your own friend.
Trying to kill someone ain't cool

What is it about rec.woodworking that draws the flakes to post here?

"talk.bizarre" and "alt.slack" were the two other newsgroups that were added
to rec.woodworking. Where's the connection? Do people go through their
newsgroup listings, see "rec.woodworking" and say to themselves, "AHah! The
ideal newsgroup for me to include with the other useless newsgroup names."
???

What kind of emoticon do I use for "weird", "a complete waste of time", or
"absolutely senseless"?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message
What kind of emoticon do I use for "weird", "a complete waste of
time", or "absolutely senseless"?

You could just sign it "Tim Daneliuk."

You're bad.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 01 Nov 2008 16:59:10 GMT, Elrond Hubbard
wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in
:

What kind of emoticon do I use for "weird", "a complete waste of
time", or "absolutely senseless"?

You could just sign it "Tim Daneliuk."

Perfect. Although that's just one of three or four choices that come
to mind.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.slack,rec.woodworking

Thomas wrote:
Too bad darya Gunchenko.
Too many people talk about what you did to your own friend.
Trying to kill someone ain't cool

.... what abt trying to cill urself???