Mark Jerde

Default Grizzley G0444

paradox wrote:

I am a real newby when it comes to this stuff.

What does it mean to "tune" a table saw.

Besides the manual, this site will help.
http://www.thewoodshop.20m.com/calibrate_sled1.htm

-- Mark

paradox

I picked mine up today...

Great shape no box damage. Got the instructions & started to read them...

I am a real newby when it comes to this stuff.

What does it mean to "tune" a table saw.

From what I have read it appears that I need to get a micrometer and measure
how much the arbor moves up and down. And how much the saw blade wobbles
from left to right...

Pictures would be help full....

Thanks folks.

You all recommended a Griz; and from looking at what I got in the box it is
more table saw than I know how to use.

B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:41:39 -0800, "paradox"
wrote:

I picked mine up today...

Great shape no box damage. Got the instructions & started to read them...

I am a real newby when it comes to this stuff.

What does it mean to "tune" a table saw.

A GREAT reference to have in the shop:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0942391985/qid=1074345612//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i7_xgl14/103-5997910-6893431?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Not as good, but still an excellent reference:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1558704094/qid=1074345555//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/103-5997910-6893431?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Barry