Posted to rec.woodworking

Default GMail as in WTF is Google doing?

For a few months now, I've been using GMail as my main mailing
program. Quick, easy to use, no problems with attachments, attaches my
signature correctly and so on.

So, today, I go to attach an article for an editor, whilst staring at
a new screen. Google has been popping new screens this week. From the
results, they should be stuffing them instead, where the sun don't
shine.

What is coming up on my screen doesn't show my signature and doesn't
allow me to attach files. THat means that except for a quick howdy, it
ain't worth dick to me.

What gives? Does Google have a real life email or phone number where
you can ask questions or bitch?

Someone needs to pass the word to some of these geeks that new is not
always, or even often, better.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Charlie Self wrote:

What gives? Does Google have a real life email or phone number where
you can ask questions or bitch?

http://www.google.com/contact/

Scroll to bottom of page. Good luck.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Charlie Self" wrote

Someone needs to pass the word to some of these geeks that new is not
always, or even often, better.

Never trust anyone under 30 ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:22:33 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

Never trust anyone under 30 ...

Some folks can learn from listening, watching, reading, etc. but some
of the young just have to **** on the electric fence for themselves.

Problem is, a lot of us older folks also feel the jolt when they do.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Veatch" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:22:33 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

Never trust anyone under 30 ...

Some folks can learn from listening, watching, reading, etc. but some
of the young just have to **** on the electric fence for themselves.

Problem is, a lot of us older folks also feel the jolt when they do.

No... the real problem is a lot of us older folks forget when we had to ****
on that same fence.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 04:42:10 +0100, Mike Marlow wrote
(in article ):

"Tom Veatch" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:22:33 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

Never trust anyone under 30 ...

Some folks can learn from listening, watching, reading, etc. but some
of the young just have to **** on the electric fence for themselves.

Problem is, a lot of us older folks also feel the jolt when they do.

No... the real problem is a lot of us older folks forget when we had to ****
on that same fence.

Yep, I remember when there seemed to be nowhere else available to **** BUT
that fence.. All the warning signs seemed to be in a different language,
Anyone else remember THAT?

And now I'm all growed up - I'm bustin' for a **** an' I take orders from
nobody.
Hmm,, that fence looks han....

--Too old to rock'n'roll, too stoopid to take any notice
Ahhhh, the folly of Alzheimer's adolescence.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bored Borg" wrote in message
.com...

--Too old to rock'n'roll, too stoopid to take any notice
Ahhhh, the folly of Alzheimer's adolescence.

Never too old to rock'n'roll...

--

-Mike-