Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New TS

Well, maybe not new, but...
When I bought my Delta contractors saw a few years back I fought with buying
the 30" or 50" rail, finally bought the 30" and have regretted it ever
since. I bought a 50" rail off EBay a while back and finally put it on my
saw the other day. I extended the right hand table to match the length of
the rail and tossed the 48" wide out feed table I build back then too. I
replaced the out feed table with a drop leaf table, but the whole width of
the saw and I'm loving it!
Greg

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Greg O" wrote in message
since. I bought a 50" rail off EBay a while back and finally put it on my
saw the other day. I extended the right hand table to match the length of
the rail and tossed the 48" wide out feed table I build back then too. I
replaced the out feed table with a drop leaf table, but the whole width of
the saw and I'm loving it!

Reminds me a little bit of a few other small projects that I've done. They
were ideas that I'd thought of, but put them off and put them off and then
one day I'd finally get around to doing it. Low and Behold, it would work
out better than I'd ever imagined and I'd be kicking myself for the new few
months for putting it off for so long.