Mark & Juanita

Default New Website

Well, I finally put up a web site that has a number of pictures from
the shop and some of my projects. Check out www.mklange.cnc.net and
let me know what you think. This is not a fancy page with lots of
scripts or other stuff, just a few pictures and some descriptions.

Thanks for looking.

Swingman

Anyone who has room to store a boat in the shop has ENTIRELY too much room
.... you suck!

Nice shop, great work! Love the hall cabinet ... very well done.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/02/04

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Well, I finally put up a web site that has a number of pictures from
the shop and some of my projects. Check out www.mklange.cnc.net and
let me know what you think. This is not a fancy page with lots of
scripts or other stuff, just a few pictures and some descriptions.

Thanks for looking.

Michael Baglio

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:29:43 GMT, Mark & Juanita
wrote:
Well, I finally put up a web site that has a number of pictures from
the shop and some of my projects. Check out www.mklange.cnc.net and
let me know what you think.

Cherry entry table is just perfect. Nice work.
Always have loved the look of orange shellac on pine. Good choice.

Hate your shop...

....because it's not in _my_ backyard.
OTOH, your shop is bigger than my entire back yard. ;

Michael
who outta be moving tools into his roomy 12X16 shop in a couple of
weeks now...

Nick Bozovich

Mark -
Some pretty nice projects - I like the hard maple cabinet. Great work.

You're shop is REALLY nice too - It must be great to have space dedicated
strictly to ww -

A move to AZ may be in my future. Are you in PHX area, or Tucson? Where do
you get your hardwoods? I've been to the place in Mesa, off Stapley Rd, but
seemed really expensive.

Keep up the great work!

Nick B

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...

Well, I finally put up a web site that has a number of pictures from
the shop and some of my projects. Check out www.mklange.cnc.net and
let me know what you think. This is not a fancy page with lots of
scripts or other stuff, just a few pictures and some descriptions.

Thanks for looking.

Nick Bozovich

Thanks Mark -

If/when I do this move, I'll be coming from Pennsylvania (York, just south
of Harrisburg) to Tempe. LOTS of hardwood here - I get rough white oak for
$1.80/bf from a mill not too far away. The local hardwood lumber yard
charges $2.80/bf for it. I figured there wouldn't be much oak/maple in AZ,
but then again, maybe mesquite is plentiful!? I've seen some really great
projects in mesquite lately.

Maybe I should plan to do some "stocking up" when I get ready to do this!!

Thanks again for the info -

Nick

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...
In article ,
says...
Mark -
Some pretty nice projects - I like the hard maple cabinet. Great work.

You're shop is REALLY nice too - It must be great to have space

dedicated
strictly to ww -

A move to AZ may be in my future. Are you in PHX area, or Tucson?

Where do
you get your hardwoods? I've been to the place in Mesa, off Stapley Rd,

but
seemed really expensive.

Keep up the great work!

Nick B

Thanks for the kind words. I'm in the Tucson area. As far as places
to get hardwoods, lately I've been getting most of mine from McEwen
Hardwoods (They are at: 501 S. Toole Ave. 520-792-9966). I have also
purchased from Stewart Hardwoods, but have not recently. Stewart seems
to be somewhat hit or miss in what they have available.

As far as prices, hardwood prices are high here (it was quite a shock
from the Dallas prices I was paying and the Missouri prices I would get
when travelling to the in-laws). Last month I paid $1.89 for 4/4 Poplar
S2S, and $3.20 for soft maple, FAS, S2S, 4/4 (tax included in the above
prices). Not a lot of those trees growing in these parts, so there's a
lot of transportation added on.

Where are you moving from?