Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How many tools must a man possess

hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

regards, cyrille

Posted to rec.woodworking

"cyrille de brebisson" wrote in message
hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

regards, cyrille

Wasn't it, "How many roads must a man go down?"

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

cyrille de brebisson wrote:
hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

Don't remember all the lyrics, but I know the answer: One more.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Colin B." wrote in message
cyrille de brebisson wrote:
hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

Don't remember all the lyrics, but I know the answer: One more.

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in
the wind.

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

cyrille de brebisson wrote:
hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

Don't remember all the lyrics, but I know the answer: One more.

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing
in
the wind.

As long as there isn't sharp spinning things blowing in the wind.
;-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 8, 3:30*pm, "cyrille de brebisson" wrote:
hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

regards, cyrille

and does owning five 1 hp routers equal one 5 hp table saw?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:32:50 +0100, Dave in Houston wrote
(in article ):

"cyrille de brebisson" wrote in message
hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

regards, cyrille

Wasn't it, "How many roads must a man go down?"

Dave in Houston

try

On How many broads must a man go down,
Before you can call him a man?

but back on "topic"

How many nails must a man hammer down
Before you can call him a man?
Yes, 'n' how many coats from a white paint pail
Between how many do you need to sand?
Yes, 'n' how many bits for a router can you buy
Before you're forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many times must a man look up and wipe
To get the wooddust from his eye?
Yes, 'n' how many earplugs must one man have
To stop the Porter Cable's cry?
Yes, 'n' how many baths will it take just to remove
The smell of burgers he has fried?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

etc.

How many tools can one man possess
Before you can call him "handyman"?
Yes, 'n' how many more are written in his list?
It depends on what he needs for his plans
And what will he make to justify the cost
Fitted kitchens? house with the toil of his hands?
The answer, my friend, is sawdust in the wind,
The answer is just sawdust in the wind.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave in Houston" wrote

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing

in
the wind.

Helluva dust collector!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

and does owning five 1 hp routers equal one 5 hp table saw?

'fraid that doesn't even equal one 5 hp router.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 8, 6:12*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Dave in Houston" wrote

* * The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. *The answer is blowing

in
the wind.

Helluva dust collector!

Similar to our Gravity Powered/Air Assist system at work. Don't get
me started....

JP

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:32:50 -0500, "Dave in Houston"
wrote:

"cyrille de brebisson" wrote in message
hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

regards, cyrille

Wasn't it, "How many roads must a man go down?"

Dave in Houston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LoBw...eature=related

I prefer the Peter, Paul, and Mary rendition over Bob Dylan's.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA
Posted to rec.woodworking

"cyrille de brebisson" writes:

hello,

"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?

does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the sawdust.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

How many *routers* must a man possess?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdinep/2844066124/