Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Where is Cheny?

Cheny was totally a no show at the Republican convention, so where has
he been.

Seems he has been in Asia Minor conducting meetings with BP, Chevron,
et all.

IOW, right in the middle of a known oil patch, waiting to be
developed.

Wonder what the USA is being screwed out of this time, especially when
it was announced that the US is giving $1Billion in aid to Georgia.

There is an oil pipeline running thru Georgia, right?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Cheny was totally a no show at the Republican convention, so where has
he been.

Seems he has been in Asia Minor conducting meetings with BP, Chevron,
et all.

IOW, right in the middle of a known oil patch, waiting to be
developed.

Wonder what the USA is being screwed out of this time, especially when
it was announced that the US is giving $1Billion in aid to Georgia.

There is an oil pipeline running thru Georgia, right?

Lew

Good. Perhaps we can increase the flow of crude ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 04:14:18 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Cheny was totally a no show at the Republican convention, so where has
he been.

Seems he has been in Asia Minor conducting meetings with BP, Chevron,
et all.

IOW, right in the middle of a known oil patch, waiting to be
developed.

Wonder what the USA is being screwed out of this time, especially when
it was announced that the US is giving $1Billion in aid to Georgia.

There is an oil pipeline running thru Georgia, right?

Lew

The USA isn't getting screwed out of anything, only her citizens. The
major oil companies are probably in for even bigger and better record
profits.

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote in news:gni9p5-ift.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

Wonder what the USA is being screwed out of this time, especially when
it was announced that the US is giving $1Billion in aid to Georgia.

There is an oil pipeline running thru Georgia, right?

Lew

Good. Perhaps we can increase the flow of crude ...

Cheney's record being what it is, it's just as likely that we'll increase
the flow of blood.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 6, 12:14*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Cheny was totally a no show at the Republican convention, so where has
he been.

He's just looking for that rock he crawled out from under years ago.
(Very awkward sentence, but you get the picture.)
He's been the direct link between Bush and what we call evil.
Just as dark doesn't exist and cold doesn't exist, that's just lack of
light and heat, I believe that evil doesn't exist either.
IOW, if you take out all that is good about a human being, you end up
with a Cheney.... often referred to as pure evil.
Bush has no spine, what has kept him upright, has been Cheney's arm,
waaaay up his ass... with Rove supplying the lubricant.

In a desperate attempt to be liked, Bush did what he was asked, by
Darth Cheney, And now the pundits are discussing 'The Lack Of
Executive Experience' in Palin and Obama. Where TF were those pundits
when 'Executive Experience' on Bush's resume was a path of destroyed
companies? At least Carter, the pityful **** that he was as president,
had a successful peanut farm.

You Americans are having to make a choice from a crop of politicians
similar to what we to have pick from Oct 14. You get to pick the
lesser of two evils...and evil doesn't exist, just the absence of
good. Politicians are all smoke and mirrors and pieces of string held
together by pure bull****.

Let's all celebrate our new batch of leaders by withholding all our
taxes for one year.... and start over.

naaa.. just kidding. Jokes don't exist, just a lack of seriousness.

now go make sawdust and prosper! (There is no kerf, just lack of
wood.) (There is no 'stink' ,just a lack of freshness..) Stop me
before I continue!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
[...]

I do wish you wouldn't equivocate so. Anyway Darth Chaney dies at the
end of episode 6.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 6, 1:06*pm, jo4hn wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Drat! Now you gave away the ending!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Good. Perhaps we can increase the flow of crude ...

Don't you think we've had enough of crude - and
incompetent already?

We've demonstrated how foolish and stupid
an "administration" can be.

Let's go for alternatives.

charlie b

when you're in a hole
and want to get out
STOP DIGGING!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where is Cheny?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Wonder what the USA is being screwed out of this time, especially when it
was announced that the US is giving $1Billion in aid to Georgia.

Shame on you. The oil industry screws a lot of people.
People in Africa, South America, the middle East, the far East, everywhere
lose their land, their livelihoods their culture and everything .They do it
to deliver oil to dumb ****s like you who bleat about the cost of it all.

tim w

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Wonder what the USA is being screwed out of this time, especially
when it was announced that the US is giving $1Billion in aid to
Georgia.

"Tim W" AKA: Garbage Mouth responded:

Shame on you. The oil industry screws a lot of people.
People in Africa, South America, the middle East, the far East,
everywhere lose their land, their livelihoods their culture and
everything .They do it to deliver oil to dumb ****s like you who
bleat about the cost of it all.

Where in the small print did you miss USA, a direct to the nation, not
individuals?

As others have noted, when Darth vader Cheny is involved, keep your
wallet covered.

Lew