Posted to rec.woodworking

Default c n c r o u t e r

I m looking for a multi purpose CNC Router for my workshop in INDIA.

I m looking for a router which could work for SS 1 mm sheet along with
wood so that i dont have to purchase two

seperate routers.

Kindly Suggest me with the appropriate make nd the specs as per the
needs.

ASAP

Thnx nd Rgdz
Posted to rec.woodworking

vinnyiez wrote:
I m looking for a multi purpose CNC Router for my workshop in INDIA.

I m looking for a router which could work for SS 1 mm sheet along with
wood so that i dont have to purchase two

seperate routers.

Kindly Suggest me with the appropriate make nd the specs as per the
needs.

ASAP

Thnx nd Rgdz

I have been watching this thread. Since so few posts are about CNC
routers or CNC Lasers appear in this newsgroup I was curious if anyone
would respond. I did a search going back to 2003, and there have only
been one or two threads per year on the subject.

Vinnyiez, have you tried web based forums? Maybe there is a BLOG in
your country focused on CNC machines?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 30, 1:01*am, vinnyiez wrote:
I m looking for a multi purpose CNC Router for my workshop in INDIA.

I m looking for a router which could work for SS 1 mm sheet along with
wood so that i dont have to purchase two

seperate routers.

Kindly Suggest me with the appropriate make nd the specs as per the
needs.

ASAP

Thnx nd Rgdz

Many CNC manufacturers offer either plasma or laser cutters in
addition to a regular spindle on the same gantry.
Mixing the two on the same bed will create a lot of head-aches and
hazards. ( sparks and dust )