Posted to rec.woodworking

Default This is probably the ONLY time I wished I lived i or near California!

Check out the TOOLS:
Old iron, low prices most 220 V some 3 ph.
But the prices

No connection to, etc.
Tom
http://www.interschola.com/auctions....ategories_id=1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 17, 6:54*pm, "Tom Bunetta" wrote:
Check out the TOOLS:
Old iron, low prices most 220 V some 3 ph.
But the prices

No connection to, etc.
Tomhttp://www.interschola.com/auctions.php?store_categories_id=1

Wait until the auctions are over - you probably won't bemoan living at
the distance you do.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Bunetta" wrote in message
.. .
Check out the TOOLS:
Old iron, low prices most 220 V some 3 ph.
But the prices

No connection to, etc.
Tom
http://www.interschola.com/auctions....ategories_id=1

Looks like another E-bay, no listing of recently sold WW items. I can waste
my time more productively then that.....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:41:27 +0300, "Rick Samuel"
wrote:

"Tom Bunetta" wrote in message
. ..
Check out the TOOLS:
Old iron, low prices most 220 V some 3 ph.
But the prices

No connection to, etc.
Tom
http://www.interschola.com/auctions....ategories_id=1

Looks like another E-bay, no listing of recently sold WW items. I can waste
my time more productively then that.....

Looked like they all had Ebay auction numbers, didn't they?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

"Tom Bunetta" wrote in message
Check out the TOOLS:
Old iron, low prices most 220 V some 3 ph.
But the prices

No connection to, etc.
Tom
http://www.interschola.com/auctions....ategories_id=1

Looks like another E-bay, no listing of recently sold WW items. I can
waste my time more productively then that.....

Looked like they all had Ebay auction numbers, didn't they?

Yep, that pretty much wiped out any interest on my part. That, and the
fact that the location was 800 miles away.

wished syed rasool Home Repair 0 April 15th 08 03:44 PM
California movers, moving companies, Los Angeles movers World Moving& Storage, a Los Angeles California moving company. We have the mostexperienced movers for all your residential, office or apartment relocationneeds, serving Los Angeles, San Fra linkswanted Home Repair 0 January 30th 08 12:07 AM
It kicked, you talked, yet Maify never wastefully lived between the autumn. Walker Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 10:38 AM
If you lived here you could be at work already (Auction) Greg Metalworking 3 May 13th 06 06:33 PM