Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Latest Lee Valley catalog?

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Pique wrote:

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Oh, ****, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way?
;-)
--
Froz...
Posted to rec.woodworking

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Jay Pique wrote:

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Oh, ****, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way?
;-)
--
Froz...

You can find it here;
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,41182,41192

or apparently it was added in the August catalogue. I haven't received my
catalogue yet and I didn't see it in the Saskatoon store when I was there
earlier this week (is that even a weak drive by gloat?) but I did pick up a
few nice odds and ends and my wife saw some new drawer pulls for our bedroom
suit and she thinks it makes the whole thing look like a new set of
furniture - it does - and she is quite happy (so am I 'cause now I don't
have to but a new bedroom suite).

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Pique wrote:

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Oh, ****, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way?
;-)
--
Froz...

You can find it here;
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,41182,41192

or apparently it was added in the August catalogue. I haven't received my
catalogue yet and I didn't see it in the Saskatoon store when I was there
earlier this week (is that even a weak drive by gloat?) but I did pick up
a few nice odds and ends and my wife saw some new drawer pulls for our
bedroom suit and she thinks it makes the whole thing look like a new set
of furniture - it does - and she is quite happy (so am I 'cause now I
don't have to but a new bedroom suite).

Not even going to look at the link.
;-)
Last time I was there, my wife had called in an order from the gardening
catalogue, I just went to the pick-up entrance, on the way home from work
(Toronto West has one, not sure about the rest). Didn't dare enter into
the store.
;-)
--
Froz...
Posted to rec.woodworking

FrozenNorth wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Oh, ****, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way?
;-)

Is there a center-fold?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A flashlight is a case for holding
dead batteries.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Pique wrote:
Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Not here. It is available for order from Lee Valley's web site.
A review of the new plane can be seen he

http://www.inthewoodshop.com/ToolRev...bbetPlane.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gerald Ross" wrote

FrozenNorth wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Oh, ****, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way?
;-)

Is there a center-fold?

Now that is a good idea!

Rob Lee, Are you listening?? Rob!...., Rob!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"Gerald Ross" wrote

FrozenNorth wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Oh, ****, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way?
;-)

Is there a center-fold?

Now that is a good idea!

Rob Lee, Are you listening?? Rob!...., Rob!!

Yeah - I'm listening...

What wrong with main catalog pages 33-35????

Just 'cause they're not in the center.....

:0

Cheers -

Rob

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

JP

Hi Jay -

We don't have any new catalogues between June and September...

Next one is the Annual - mailing end of this month.

Cheers -

Rob

Posted to rec.woodworking

FrozenNorth wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet
plane?

Oh, ****, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way?
;-)

Is there a center-fold?

Now that is a good idea!

Rob Lee, Are you listening?? Rob!...., Rob!!

Yeah - I'm listening...

What wrong with main catalog pages 33-35????

Just 'cause they're not in the center.....

:0

Cheers -

Rob

Good man Rob.