Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Footlocker - Back From Scout Camp - Pix on ABPW

Well, the footlocker made it back from a week at camp without
suffering too much. The Scoutmaster wanted to wrap it up in a blanket
when he saw it but I asked him to just put it on the flatbed with the
other lockers. I wanted both it and the boy to come home with a few
character marks worthy of the name.

The attached photos are sort of an experiment in a couple of senses:

First, I wanted to see if posting all the photos in one message made
the message too big.

Second, I'm testing the camera to see if the focusing is screwed up.
My daughter tells me that my camera is not taking sharp photos
anymore. They do look a little fuzzy to me and maybe I'll get Charlie
Self to help me out with this.

The previously posted photos were of the box prior to completion.
These photos show the hardware mounted, screws dusted and interior
trays made up.

Also, the Elevation shot shows the sacrificial QSWO runners in place
per Swing's suggestion. Other than the hardware, these are the only
parts that have mechanical fasteners. I thought it best if they could
be easily replaced.
Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
Posted to rec.woodworking

ABPW no longer exists Tom....

The attached photos are sort of an experiment in a couple of senses:

Posted to rec.woodworking

Pat Barber wrote:

ABPW no longer exists Tom....

ATT.NET may no longer provide ABPW, but that doesn't mean the newsgroup
isn't available from (other) quality providers...

They showed up showed up without problem here.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Pat Barber" wrote in message

ABPW no longer exists Tom....

It indeed exists ... just NOT for you!

You have been deprived of a service you are still paying for, by an ISP that
is kissing some politician's butt, while both arbitrarily decide what you
can and cannot see.

Those who are not outraged by this, and fail to make their outrage known,
can expect more of same.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Swingman" wrote in
:

"Pat Barber" wrote in message

ABPW no longer exists Tom....

It indeed exists ... just NOT for you!

I'm on Verizon as ISP,but now also on news.astraweb.com for abpw and
other ngs jettisoned by f Verizon.

You have been deprived of a service you are still paying for, by an
ISP that is kissing some politician's butt, while both arbitrarily
decide what you can and cannot see.

It is not "some politician", but Andrew Cuomo, AG of NY state, and next
to follow the SPitzer route.

Those who are not outraged by this, and fail to make their outrage
known, can expect more of same.

I have Andy know of my displeasure, but still expect more of the same.
The problem really is that it is nigh impossible to punish the
perpetrators and real distributors of kiddie porn, so why not throw away
the baby with the bathwater and have everyone (except Verizon and Andy)
suffer from their frustration.
--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

True dat. I still have APBW. Did you put a secret compartment in
there? A boy needs a place to hide his stash ya know. Hopefully for
you that just means junk food....!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:29:04 -0700 (PDT), dayvo
wrote:

True dat. I still have APBW. Did you put a secret compartment in
there? A boy needs a place to hide his stash ya know. Hopefully for
you that just means junk food....!!

I would tell you but then I would have to kill you.

There are thirteen secret compartments in this piece.