Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Infinity Tools - Well Done!

The message stream below (somewhat redacted) is pretty much
self-explanatory. The response from Infinity was sent before my
message was sent to them - interesting TZ effect, but certainly quick!

"There was a young lady named Bright
"Who could travel much faster than light
"She set off one day
"(In a relative way)
"And returned on the previous night"

Thanks and kudos to Infinity Tools.

No association, etc..................

Tom

From Wed Jul 23 11:33:46 2008

From: "Infinity Tools"
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Confirmation for Order # XXXXXXXXX
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:33:44 -0400

Hi Tom,

We will send you out a new set of HSS knives for the DeWalt 735. We
apologize for what seems to be a defective product.

Thanks for your business.

Sincerely,

Infinity Cutting Tools
Customer Service Team
Toll Free: 877-USA-BITS (877-872-2487)
Fax: 813-881-0030
web:
www.infinitytools.com

ps. For great deals on premium quality tools go to
www.infinitytools.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Subject

My dealings with Infinity have also been positive.

Regards,

Lew Hodgett
Box 2302
Whittier, CA, 90610-2302
E-Mail:

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom B" wrote in message
The message stream below (somewhat redacted) is pretty much
self-explanatory. The response from Infinity was sent before my
message was sent to them - interesting TZ effect, but certainly quick!

Good!
I'd expect nothing less considering the owner is the DA in the original
JESADA router bit company.

Now if only I could figure out a way to only get their e-mail 2 time a month
instead of every other day.

tools, air tools, power tools, hand tools, cordeless tool 4qO3HN tim Electronics Repair 0 February 21st 07 08:34 PM
infinity radio goes out [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 July 13th 06 01:07 AM
Infinity Saw Blades Tom H Woodworking 3 November 7th 05 07:59 AM
Carrier Infinity HP as4603 Home Repair 10 September 6th 05 02:11 AM
Infinity sub woofer Arthur Jernberg Electronics 0 August 2nd 03 04:18 PM