Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworking equip.

A year ago my woodworking husband passed away and now I am forced to
sell the tools our son and son-in-law couldn't use. Any idea on how
to price used tools. Fortunately he has an inventory of purchase date
and price of large tools. Example Delta Lathe, bought 1993 for $575
from neighbor, to most recent 2006 Delta Shop Master B.O.S.S spindle
sander for $200. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.