Posted to rec.woodworking

Default THE PERFECT STORM!

Foreclosure + $139.01 Oil + Unemployment + Bush + US Dollar Dumped Globally
+ Israel Threatens Oil Producer Iran with War!

Posted to rec.woodworking

sawzdust wrote:

Foreclosure + $139.01 Oil + Unemployment + Bush + US Dollar Dumped
Globally + Israel Threatens Oil Producer Iran with War!

Sounds like the making for a World War.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't think we can! Not enough troops, not enough cash. With most of our
tax's going to the interest rate on our debt, a new and improved war could
force us into foreclosure with China.

"evodawg" wrote in message
sawzdust wrote:

Foreclosure + $139.01 Oil + Unemployment + Bush + US Dollar Dumped
Globally + Israel Threatens Oil Producer Iran with War!

Sounds like the making for a World War.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Posted to rec.woodworking

"sawzdust" wrote in message
Foreclosure + $139.01 Oil + Unemployment + Bush + US Dollar Dumped
Globally
+ Israel Threatens Oil Producer Iran with War!

Whats your point? sounds like a normal day to me. We have been in one
crisis or another for years.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:01:39 GMT, "sawzdust"
wrote:

Well for the past 8 years I guess so....It's just that this isn't "a" crisis
but the cumulative of crises. You can kiss your norm goodbye!

If'n youse guys are gonna start talkin' 'bout kissin' Norm - I'm outta
here!

Regards,

Tom

Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Well for the past 8 years I guess so....It's just that this isn't "a"
crisis
but the cumulative of crises. You can kiss your norm goodbye!

If'n youse guys are gonna start talkin' 'bout kissin' Norm - I'm outta
here!

No danger of that here, his beard would tickel and our bellies would get in
the way. Don't know about sawzdust he seems a little "librel".

Regards,

Tom

Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom, You know that NYC steak dinner is still on the plate for ya!

as for Norm, I've been to Europe enough not to be offended when some guy
kisses me on the cheek!

BUT NO LIPS!

wrote:

Well for the past 8 years I guess so....It's just that this isn't "a"

crisis
but the cumulative of crises. You can kiss your norm goodbye!

If'n youse guys are gonna start talkin' 'bout kissin' Norm - I'm outta
here!

Regards,

Tom

Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

sawzdust wrote:

Well for the past 8 years I guess so....It's just that this isn't "a"
crisis but the cumulative of crises. You can kiss your norm goodbye!

Now you're just sounding like another Bush hater. Get over it.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

sawzdust wrote:

I don't think we can! Not enough troops, not enough cash. With most
of our tax's going to the interest rate on our debt, a new and
improved war could force us into foreclosure with China.

Time to repudiate that debt. What are they going to do, sell their crappy
tools to somebody else? ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gee how would that fit in...... I guess because I didn't use Bush 9/11 and
Jesus in the same sentence, you'd call me liberal?

Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of ignorant stupid people....you know the right
wing asshole types!

wrote:

Well for the past 8 years I guess so....It's just that this isn't "a"
crisis
but the cumulative of crises. You can kiss your norm goodbye!

If'n youse guys are gonna start talkin' 'bout kissin' Norm - I'm outta
here!

No danger of that here, his beard would tickel and our bellies would get

in
the way. Don't know about sawzdust he seems a little "librel".

Regards,

Tom

Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

DGDevin wrote:

sawzdust wrote:

I don't think we can! Not enough troops, not enough cash. With most
of our tax's going to the interest rate on our debt, a new and
improved war could force us into foreclosure with China.

Time to repudiate that debt. What are they going to do, sell their crappy
tools to somebody else? ;~)

yeah really!!! What's to stop us from defaulting on the loan?
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

Actuall I think Bush collects X# of dollars for every Chinese and Korean he
lets in now-a-days! Hey be nice! I remember Japans crappy little cars! Who's
laughing now! Even the famous Ford F-150 has turned to ****!

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
sawzdust wrote:

I don't think we can! Not enough troops, not enough cash. With most
of our tax's going to the interest rate on our debt, a new and
improved war could force us into foreclosure with China.

Time to repudiate that debt. What are they going to do, sell their crappy
tools to somebody else? ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

sawzdust wrote:

I guess that's always been a solution you've taken.

Well Ive been known to screw a few banks.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

"sawzdust" wrote in message

+ Israel Threatens Oil Producer Iran with War!

Um...you have that backwards. Not at all surprising, considering the
other pointless crap you've been spewing. Iran has, for some time,
been threatening Israel with EXTINCTION.

Why do you think they're trying to develop Nukes?? They fully intend
- and have stated such publicly - to use one to ERASE Tel Aviv.
Knowing full well, that Teheran would out live Tel Aviv by no more
than 30 minutes - and they're willing to make the trade.

You have managaed to prove beyond shadow of doubt that you are a
complete imbicile - your work here is finished.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........
Posted to rec.woodworking

Gee Kevin an educated knowledgable person......... should have know better.
I think when Israel is held accountable for it's nuclear programs as we hold
Iran and everone else.... that issue could be resolved. Try to REMEMBER
idiot that Current IRAN is just another product of previous US
Adminstrations... I guess when you keep people like the Shah of Iran and
Saddam in power. Ya get this kinda ****!

I guess if someone took your home, your land and claimed GOD gave it to
me.... I'd be interested to see how quickly you'd bend over for that one!

Israel Threatens Oil Producer Iran with War! Was the Headline not a personal
assumption or opinion so if you really have a problem with it.

Take it up with the Yediot Aharonot daily. "Israeli minister says
alternatives to attack on Iran running out"

Gee moron does it hurt when all you can do is step on your own dick, and
with one so small, you really had to work at it!

"Kevin M. Vernon" wrote in message
"sawzdust" wrote in message

+ Israel Threatens Oil Producer Iran with War!

Um...you have that backwards. Not at all surprising, considering the
other pointless crap you've been spewing. Iran has, for some time,
been threatening Israel with EXTINCTION.

Why do you think they're trying to develop Nukes?? They fully intend
- and have stated such publicly - to use one to ERASE Tel Aviv.
Knowing full well, that Teheran would out live Tel Aviv by no more
than 30 minutes - and they're willing to make the trade.

You have managaed to prove beyond shadow of doubt that you are a
complete imbicile - your work here is finished.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Posted to rec.woodworking