Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.components,rec.woodworking

Default Sad Comment about McMaster-Carr

Guv Bob wrote:

[much snippage]
Boycott McMaster-Carr

Boycott? On your demand? I don't think so. I certainly hope you sent
your comments directly to them, and waited for a reply, before going to
the newsgroups with them.

Perhaps your local branch is having personnel problems but I've bought
from McM-C for over 30 years and have always found them to be friendly,
efficient and prompt. They're not a bargain house but their prices are
fair, I receive my order next day and if they don't have it, well, good
luck finding it anywhere.

--
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS www.hocktools.com
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.components,rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 12:52*pm, Ron Hock wrote:
Guv Bob wrote:

[much snippage]

Boycott McMaster-Carr

Boycott? On your demand? I don't think so. I certainly hope you sent
your comments directly to them, and waited for a reply, before going to
the newsgroups with them.

Perhaps your local branch is having personnel problems but I've bought
from McM-C for over 30 years and have always found them to be friendly,
efficient and prompt. They're not a bargain house but their prices are
fair, I receive my order next day and if they don't have it, well, good
luck finding it anywhere.

--
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS *www.hocktools.com

Just received 2 tubes of DOW RTV-732, 2nd business day after I ordered
it online from McM-C at 9:00PM. Shipped in the morning and arrived the
next day.

Typical pattern for me - small orders, no hassle, prompt delivery.

McMaster-Carr - Wow what service! TEF Woodworking 7 April 14th 05 03:08 PM
#98 McMaster Carr Catalog Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 4 February 23rd 05 12:14 AM
mcmaster carr 111 williamhenry Metalworking 0 February 1st 05 11:31 PM