Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My 1:12 scale Greek Trireme

Please see in my blog.
I need comments & ....applause!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Alexander Blokhin" wrote in message
Please see in my blog.
I need comments & ....applause!

I'd love to. Where is it?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Alexander Blokhin" wrote in message
Please see in my blog.
I need comments & ....applause!

It is at http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/

The trireme is quite a work of art. The trireme is one of the most
interesting ship designs. This model captures the ship amazingly
well. Detail is as good as I've seen. The finish looks authentic and
even the planking's wood grain looks scale. Great work!

MIT has a nice collection of ship models that I enjoyed back in my
student days. Unfortunately, some were stolen about a decade ago.
I don't know if they were ever recovered.

Gary

Posted to rec.woodworking

abby wrote:

"Alexander Blokhin" wrote in message
Please see in my blog.
I need comments & ....applause!

It is at http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/

The trireme is quite a work of art. The trireme is one of the most
interesting ship designs. This model captures the ship amazingly
well. Detail is as good as I've seen. The finish looks authentic and
even the planking's wood grain looks scale. Great work!

MIT has a nice collection of ship models that I enjoyed back in my
student days. Unfortunately, some were stolen about a decade ago.
I don't know if they were ever recovered.

That is an awesome bit of work!
I'd applaud, but I'm on my hands and knees bowing to your skill.