Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happy birfday to me...

I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 12:58*am, Robatoy wrote:
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Regardless of how much you drink, don't confuse this procedure;
Blow out the candles, sip the brandy.

Happy Birthday from me.
Marc
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Sounds like you've finally made it to the legal drinking age.
many happy returns (refluxes?),
jo4hn :-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 26, 11:58*pm, Robatoy wrote:
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Happy Birthday.... may you get everything you wish for...
Posted to rec.woodworking

....and may you have many, many more!

http://www.happycluckingbirthday.com/

Happy birthday!

Skip
www.ShopFileR.com

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Happy 39th, Rob!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Better lay off the brandy if it's making you birf.

Have a good one.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 00:58:02 -0400, Robatoy
wrote:

I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Well happy birthday Rob

Frank
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

"You say it's your birthday - we're gonna have to do ya".

Well, not us - but someone?

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Posted to rec.woodworking

I propose a toast:
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky
The flower kss the butterfly
The foaming beer may kiss the glass
But you my freind, happy birthday.
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

wrote:

I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Joyeux anniversaire
Saengirul chukkaahamnida
Feliz cumpleaño

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 05:44:19 -0700 (PDT), marc rosen
wrote:

On Apr 27, 12:58*am, Robatoy wrote:
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Regardless of how much you drink, don't confuse this procedure;
Blow out the candles, sip the brandy.

Unless he's shooting for a "Gene Simmons!" G

Happy Birthday, Rob!

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **
Posted to rec.woodworking

marc rosen wrote:

Regardless of how much you drink, don't confuse this procedure;
Blow out the candles, sip the brandy.

Happy Birthday from me.
Marc

I recently discovered that Woodcraft sends out a birthday card to customers
good for 10% off anything that isn't already discounted/on sale, kind of a
nice birthday surprise. Not that I ever need a reason to go there, but it's
always nice to have an excuse to bring home a few new tools etc.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ross Hebeisen wrote:
I propose a toast:
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky
The flower kss the butterfly
The foaming beer may kiss the glass
But you my freind, happy birthday.
ross

ROFL

Happy Birthday Rob

--

Tanus

This is not really a sig

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Happy birthday Rob!!

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Happy birfday to me...reduxflux THANK YOU!!!

On Apr 27, 8:44*am, marc rosen wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:58*am, Robatoy wrote:

I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

What a meal...*rubs stomach*

Enjoyed a nice bottle of Chateau Chunder Walla Walla, a fine
Australian fighting wine.
Goes well will prime rib and digridoo music.

Had a wonderful time..and Swing had one digit right.

Thanks guys. I feel privileged to be a minor subject in this Wreck
Kingdom .

PS, watched my 14-year old daughter walk away with a 2nd place silver
in a dance competition in London today.
A pretty decent birfday present, eh?

" I also want to thank the members of the Academy.....wtf is this?
Music? I'm not done yet...wtf???"...............carrier lost

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 11:06*pm, Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Lemme GO!! I'm not done!!!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 11:08*pm, Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Get your grubby paws off me you brute!!! Lemme GOOO!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 11:09*pm, Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Somebody turn off that MUSIC!! I wanna thank my mom, my priest....my
parole officer....Dog the bounty hunter...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

Had a wonderful time..and Swing had one digit right.

The middle one, I hope ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 27, 11:11*pm, Robatoy wrote:
[...]

parole officer....Dog the bounty hunter...- Hide quoted text -

I'm glad you finally responded. I thought you had too much brandy and
passed out on your keyboard. I got worried, so I went to sleep.

Marc
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:06:25 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

[...]

OK, it's over, let's not milk this thing for more than it is. Back in
the pit.

Frank
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
[...]

You just wait till next year!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me
Happy birfday to me

happy Belated Robo!
Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 28, 9:19*pm, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in news:c5a9c466-fcc5-4e38-aedd-
:

wrote:
[...]

Well, in a few days I'll be over on the east side of the water to help my
baby sister celebrate her big six O, but she doesn't yet know that I will
be coming; it's supposed to be a surprise.

The Big 60, eh?... well,, , that'll be next year for this Dutch Boy.

"En datteme toffe jongens zijn....!!!"""

Have a good trip and enjoy a cold Grolsch/or/6 while you are there!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Robatoy wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

She lives near Paris, but yes, food and drink will be good! and
apparently we're going to some little place in Normandy for a daytrip.
I'm hoping to see some D-Day memorials. Nephew and nieces are
organizing.

--
Best regards
Han

happy dd Home Repair 0 February 13th 08 03:27 PM
happy way............. [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 March 1st 07 12:23 AM
To be happy ÇáÓÚÇÏÉ Home Repair 0 February 26th 07 05:24 AM