Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: IRS Rebate Check

Enjoy

Lew
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

How to use Your IRS Rebate check...

As you may have heard, each of us will be getting a tax rebate check
to stimulate the economy.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
If we purchase a computer it will go to India.

If we purchase fruits and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras,
and Guatemala.

If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan.

If we purchase useless stuff it will go to Taiwan and none of it will
help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America.

The only way to kee p that money here at home is to spend it at

YARD SALES,

since those are the only businesses still in the US!

OT tax rebate scams Broadback UK diy 0 August 17th 07 11:27 AM
Rebate - How Long? Sherman Home Repair 20 August 8th 05 12:54 PM
routing a rebate mp UK diy 1 January 29th 05 11:11 AM
routing a rebate mp Woodworking 0 January 28th 05 10:08 PM
rebate, rebate,rebate,rebate Satish Bhardwaj Home Ownership 1 November 8th 04 10:22 PM