Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ISP Test - Pls Ignore this post

For some unknown reason, which I do NOT appreciate, my ISP seems to be
leaving this group out of its Usenet feed. This is a test to see if my own
posting will come thru.

Axel

Posted to rec.woodworking

Axel Grease wrote:
For some unknown reason, which I do NOT appreciate, my ISP seems to be
leaving this group out of its Usenet feed. This is a test to see if my own
posting will come thru.

Axel

It sounds like you were affected by the giganews/supernews re-numbering.
See:
http://community.plus.net/blog/2008/...senet-service/

I would've CCed you on this post, but it doesn't look like you want it
). Chances are that you won't see this until you've
figured it out for yourself.

I should have paid attention to the subject line.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Axel Grease" wrote in message
news:PeqdnRohBotN5mTanZ2dnUVZ_uuonZ2d@choiceonecom munications...
For some unknown reason, which I do NOT appreciate, my ISP seems to be
leaving this group out of its Usenet feed. This is a test to see if my
own
posting will come thru.

Axel

Sorry, didn't come through.... G

Posted to rec.woodworking

news:PeqdnRohBotN5mTanZ2dnUVZ_uuonZ2d@choiceonecom munications... For some unknown reason, which I do NOT appreciate, my ISP seems to be
leaving this group out of its Usenet feed. *This is a test to see if my
own
posting will come thru.

Axel

Sorry, didn't come through.... G

I can't see his test-post either. SOMEthing's wrong...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 7, 9:40 am, Robatoy wrote:
On Apr 7, 12:13 am, "mark" wrote:
"Axel Grease" wrote in message

For some unknown reason, which I do NOT appreciate, my ISP seems to be
leaving this group out of its Usenet feed. This is a test to see if my own
posting will come thru.

Sorry, didn't come through.... G

I can't see his test-post either. SOMEthing's wrong...

Uh oh. I can't see _your_ post! I think it's another Usenet
brownout. You're not wearing brown boots are you? That could be the
problem...

Posted to rec.woodworking

You sure wasted an awful lot of words on a post you didn't want anyone to
read.

B.