Toller

Default ROS with 5 holes, other than Porter Cable?

Are there any other brands with 5 holes? 8 seems to be the standard.
Thanks

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"Toller" wrote in message
Are there any other brands with 5 holes? 8 seems to be the standard.
Thanks

In all my years so far I have only seen the PC (333 for example) come with
the five hole as standard equipment here in Canada & even they have an 8
hole replacement pad available that takes the standard 8 hole sandpaper. I
always recommend that pad when my customers wear out the original.

--
© Jon Down ®

charlie b

Skip the holes and try Mirka's Abranet sanding disks.
They're a screen with abrasive on one side and hook
and loop on the other. Rather than having the dust
sucked through 5 or 8 holes it gets sucked out through
the entire bottom of the sander. And the disks last
longer. Of course, they're nearl twice the price per
box but ...

charlie b

Porter Cable Bammer Cordless Nailer - BEWARE David Rhoades Woodworking 7 June 7th 21 08:17 PM
Opinion on Porter Cable C5100-1 Compressor Lloyd Cimprich Woodworking 0 November 27th 03 02:39 AM
Boring dog holes... Silvan Woodworking 5 November 4th 03 07:10 PM
Porter Cable Router Gloat at the BORG! A.I. Woodworking 14 September 15th 03 10:21 PM
Is milwaukee router insrt plate mounting hole pattern same as porter cable pattern Rich Woodworking 1 July 22nd 03 04:22 AM