Rick

Default Gast 0522 Vacuum Pump

I have a Gast model 0522 rotary vane vacuum pump for sale. It is used in
excellent condition. Runs on 110v power. It pulls .5cfm at 23" Hg and 5 cfm
at 0" Hg. Tested at an altitude over 3000'.

This is an carbon brush rotary design that needs no lubrication. Its rated
for continuous duty as well. This would be a great unit for vacuum bagging,
vacuum clamping, or template routing.

Shipping from ND.

Priced at $100 + actual ups charges. Less than $20 pretty much anywhere in
the US.

I have digital pics available via email.

Rick
R&M Woodworks

Xlat

Just a note, this would also be good for a home shop vacuum forming
setup. hth

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 06:52:44 -0600, "Rick"
wrote:

I have a Gast model 0522 rotary vane vacuum pump for sale. It is used in
excellent condition. Runs on 110v power. It pulls .5cfm at 23" Hg and 5 cfm
at 0" Hg. Tested at an altitude over 3000'.

This is an carbon brush rotary design that needs no lubrication. Its rated
for continuous duty as well. This would be a great unit for vacuum bagging,
vacuum clamping, or template routing.

Shipping from ND.

Priced at $100 + actual ups charges. Less than $20 pretty much anywhere in
the US.

I have digital pics available via email.

Rick
R&M Woodworks

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Thompson Family

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a Gast model 0522 rotary vane vacuum pump for sale. It is used in
excellent condition. Runs on 110v power. It pulls .5cfm at 23" Hg and 5

cfm
at 0" Hg. Tested at an altitude over 3000'.

This is an carbon brush rotary design that needs no lubrication. Its rated
for continuous duty as well. This would be a great unit for vacuum

bagging,
vacuum clamping, or template routing.

Shipping from ND.

Priced at $100 + actual ups charges. Less than $20 pretty much anywhere in
the US.

I have digital pics available via email.

Rick
R&M Woodworks

Where in ND? I live in Wilton and may be interested.