Todd Seidenberg

Default Stanley 190 rabbet plane

Hi,

I recently picked up an old beat up Stanley 190 rabbeting plane at a
flea market.

However, its missing the adjustment mechanism that screws into the
side.

Does anyone out there know of any place to get this missing part?
(Either new, or reproduction is fine with me. )

- Thanks,

Todd
walt

Todd,
Stanley might have the parts...or a depth stop from a 78 will work in a
pinch and I know they still have these
#78 depth stop part number is
ADJ. DEPTH GUAGE-12-078-3-$4.50

DEPTH ADJ SCREW -12-078-4 $1.10
screw may not quite fit the older threads
Stanley # is (800) 262-2161 I think parts is #4 on the menu...

Walt
"there's no tool like an old tool...galoot and proud of it"