Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A SAAB with a little wood panelling

too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Where is that log? I'll be right over with my woodmizer!

Oh, and what's up with the car?

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Man that looks like good straight lumber in the rough. Worth much more than
the car. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

wonder where thats at, I'd like to buy the nice, ash veneer logs. worth
good money.
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 19, 8:48*am, Mekon wrote:
too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 8:48 am, Mekon wrote:
too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Booooooooo~ LOL I hope the car didn't scar or scratch the wood.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 19, 9:35*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Mar 19, 8:48 am, Mekon wrote:

too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Booooooooo~ * LOL *I hope the car didn't scar or scratch the wood.

Bet the owner of the car was stumped.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 19, 9:35 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Mar 19, 8:48 am, Mekon wrote:

too much?
http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093
Mekon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Booooooooo~ LOL I hope the car didn't scar or scratch the wood.

Bet the owner of the car was stumped.

Reminds me of a woody I once had...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 19, 12:18*pm, jo4hn wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 19, 9:35 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Mar 19, 8:48 am, Mekon wrote:

too much?
http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093
Mekon
Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Booooooooo~ * LOL *I hope the car didn't scar or scratch the wood.

Bet the owner of the car was stumped.

Reminds me of a woody I once had...

Last woody I had didn't leave me with enough skin to close my eyes.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 8:48 am, Mekon wrote:
too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Not much trunk space left

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
"joe" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 8:48 am, Mekon wrote:
too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Not much trunk space left

ouch

That bark left quite a bight.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
"joe" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 8:48 am, Mekon wrote:
too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

Looks like he logged a few hours on that vehicle.

Not much trunk space left

ouch

That bark left quite a bight.

I enjoy a good pun, and that was a *great* one.

Nicely done

Posted to rec.woodworking

what some people won't do for a peice of ash.
ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:48:03 GMT, Mekon
wrote:

too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093

Mekon

If the owner shed a few tears, then it's a Saab story.

John
Posted to rec.woodworking

I've heard of barking your shin, but barking your saab...

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

too much?

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/...2_itemId=12093