Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DST

"Swingman" wrote

Perhaps Outlook Express is still dragging its feet, but I can't

imagine
why it would not be using system time ... hmmm.

It could be your news server as well, depending how it is configured.

More than likely, your reply to mine is dated an hour before mine was
written, as it comes off the server.

These messages seem to be all over the place, timewise ... it's not nice to
fool with Mother Nature ... maybe it's Twilight zone time?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote

These messages seem to be all over the place, timewise ... it's not nice

fool with Mother Nature ... maybe it's Twilight zone time?

Applied an unofficial patch (there is no "official" patch) this morning to
this Win 2K box ... let's see if it works.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote

These messages seem to be all over the place, timewise ... it's not nice

fool with Mother Nature ... maybe it's Twilight zone time?

Applied an unofficial patch (there is no "official" patch) this morning to
this Win 2K box ... let's see if it works.

Did you use Jack's link?

I simply right clicked the clock and adjust time/date, clicked on the
internet time tab and clicked update now.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

Did you use Jack's link?

No ... I used a network admin tool, which is an update of something I
already had, but wasn't aware that it would apply the registry fix to Win 2K
without having to go through the dance.

I simply right clicked the clock and adjust time/date, clicked on the
internet time tab and clicked update now.

Didn't work on this Win 2K box, which is no longer supported and as we could
see in my message time stamps. I still haven't checked to see how they're
showing up correctly ... will do that on my Vista machine later.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote

Applied an unofficial patch (there is no "official" patch) this morning to
this Win 2K box ... let's see if it works.

Yeah ... looks like that did it!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07