Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default OT, but really fun

the line is that the air force uses this to test pilots. I don't care if
that's true, it's just fun (and really addicting).

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Joe

p.s. I'm up to 22.8 seconds (on the test)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"joe" wrote in message
. net...
the line is that the air force uses this to test pilots. I don't care if
that's true, it's just fun (and really addicting).

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Joe

p.s. I'm up to 22.8 seconds (on the test)

First attempt, 3/8 of 1 second. Boooooo. Second attempt, 5 seconds and it
seemed like 5 minutes. My computer must be faster than yours. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Typical Air Force test. Naval Aviators and Naval Flight Officers
learn to fly fast and drink hard.

Retired CWO-4 PPTN.

----------------------------------

Posted to rec.woodworking

rich wrote:
Typical Air Force test. Naval Aviators and Naval Flight Officers
learn to fly fast and drink hard.

Or die trying.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"joe" wrote in message
. net...
the line is that the air force uses this to test pilots. I don't care if
that's true, it's just fun (and really addicting).

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Joe

p.s. I'm up to 22.8 seconds (on the test)

First attempt, 3/8 of 1 second. Boooooo. Second attempt, 5 seconds and it
seemed like 5 minutes. My computer must be faster than yours. ;~)

My first few attempts were less than a
second. The first time I got going, I
hit the wall and ended up at 9 secs.
Then I had it figured out and went
through for about a minute (59.32 secs)

However, I"m running a 233 MHz on
dialup, and the blue bars seem to move
awfully slowly. (I really don't think
dialup has much of an effect tho)

I do believe that's the first time in 5
years that I'm happy to have a slow
computer.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"joe" wrote:

..
the line is that the air force uses this to test pilots. I don't care if
that's true, it's just fun (and really addicting).

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Reminds me of the old Pong.

Lew