Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FS: Delta/Rockwell 46-525 Lathe - Chicago Only - Model 26 Shaper.jpg (0/1)

I have several woodworking tools for sale in the Chicago Area.

This is an older, but rarely used 46-525 Delta/Rockwell lathe. It is
36" between centers, 12" turning diameter, outboard face plate, 8
Delta turning tools. It has a 3/4 hp, single phase, 120V motor that
is variable speed from 340 to 3500 rpm.

This was bought from an individual about 15 years ago and I have never
used it other than to occasionally turn it on.

It includes the lexan shield.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I have several woodworking tools for sale in the Chicago Area.

This is an older, but rarely used 46-525 Delta/Rockwell lathe. *It is
36" between centers, 12" turning diameter, outboard face plate, 8
Delta turning tools. * It has a 3/4 hp, single phase, 120V motor that
is variable speed from 340 to 3500 rpm.

This was bought from an individual about 15 years ago and I have never
used it other than to occasionally turn it on.

It includes the lexan shield.

John- Hide quoted text -

Good luck with that price!

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-46-715-4.../dp/B00005V5NM
Posted to rec.woodworking
bc bc is offline

On Mar 7, 9:53 am, wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-46-715-4...king-120-Volt/...

The one at Amazon may be newer, but it is nothing like the one he has.
The one the OP is selling is a massive chunk of cast iron that is
steady as a rock and will be around long after that 46-715 has gone to
it's grave. bc
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Big John" wrote in message
I have several woodworking tools for sale in the Chicago Area.

This is an older, but rarely used 46-525 Delta/Rockwell lathe. It is
36" between centers, 12" turning diameter, outboard face plate, 8
Delta turning tools. It has a 3/4 hp, single phase, 120V motor that
is variable speed from 340 to 3500 rpm.

This was bought from an individual about 15 years ago and I have never
used it other than to occasionally turn it on.

It includes the lexan shield.

John

Don't forget to post this on rec.crafts.woodturning for the best possible
audience.

joe