Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Tropical American Tree Farms

Investments with this company should be considered high risk, at the
least. There is no record of anyone getting any returns from them,
despite what they say.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:10:03 -0800 (PST), Joe
wrote:

Investments with this company should be considered high risk, at the
least. There is no record of anyone getting any returns from them,
despite what they say.

Tropical tree farms won't show any return for at least 16 yrs. Thats
how long it takes to grow a 'fast' growth tree to harvest. Add the
time it takes to clear and prep an area, and harvest the trees, and
mill and dry the lumber. I'm think of Lyptus as my example.
Investing in any tree farm means you should be aware of the time scale
and judge if you will likely be alive to see any return assuming some
South Ametrican government doen't throw the Gringos out before harvest
time..

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Investments with this company should be considered high risk, at the
least. *There is no record of anyone getting any returns from them,
despite what they say.

Tropical tree farms won't show any return for at least 16 yrs. *Thats
how long it takes to grow a 'fast' growth tree to harvest. Add the
time it takes to clear and prep an area, and harvest the trees, and
mill and dry the lumber. * *I'm think of Lyptus as my example.
Investing in any tree farm means you should be aware of the time scale
and judge if you will likely be alive to see any return assuming some
South Ametrican government doen't throw the Gringos out before harvest
time.. *

I suggest you read people's comments at:
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...?board_id=7823