Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: I Would Not Do This

Grandpa, a friend, who worked away from home all week, always made a
special effort with his family on the weekends.

Every Sunday morning he would take his 7-year old granddaughter out
for a drive in the car for some bonding time. Just he and his
granddaughter.

One particular Sunday however, he had a bad cold and really didn't
feel like being up at all. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and
said that she would take their granddaughter out. When they returned,
the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her grandfather.

"Well, did you enjoy your ride with grandma?" "Oh yes, PaPa" the girl
replied, "and do you know what? We didn't see a single dumb *******
or lousy **** head anywhere we went today!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 27, 12:37*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Grandpa, a friend, who worked away from home all week, always made a
special effort with his family on the weekends.

Every Sunday morning he would take his 7-year old granddaughter out
for a drive in the car for some bonding time. Just he and his
granddaughter.

One particular Sunday however, he had a bad cold and really didn't
feel like being up at all. *Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and
said that she would take their granddaughter out. *When they returned,
the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her grandfather.

"Well, did you enjoy your ride with grandma?" "Oh yes, PaPa" the girl
replied, "and do you know what? *We didn't see a single dumb *******
or lousy **** head anywhere we went today!"

A designer who works for one my dealers told me this story.
His daughter and SIL had asked him to take their little girl to church
with them one Sunday as they, themselves were not feeling up to snuff.
With the little girl in the booster seat in the back, granma and
granpa were driving to church when the little girl piped up and said:
"granpa and granma, remember to say an extra prayer for daddy when we
get to church."
Granpa asked why she wanted them to do that.
"Because, granpa, daddy said he had one **** of week."
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
[...]

My daughter still says my granddaughter's first sentence is going to be "you
ignorant slut!"

I'm trying to improve.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ohhh there is a story behind that one.