Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sell HID Conversion Kit

we selling HID Kit in housinghouse.com

$45us/pc and very cheap UPS shipment.

the first kit shipment is $37.5us and the other kit shipment $26us/pc.

for example:if you buy one kit the shipment is $37.5us.
if you buy three kit the shipment is $37.5us +$26us+$26us=$89.5.

if you have some question contact me please,my E-mail is
.
Posted to rec.woodworking

tony wrote:
we selling HID Kit in housinghouse.com

$45us/pc and very cheap UPS shipment.

the first kit shipment is $37.5us and the other kit shipment $26us/pc.

for example:if you buy one kit the shipment is $37.5us.
if you buy three kit the shipment is $37.5us +$26us+$26us=$89.5.

if you have some question contact me please,my E-mail is
.

Very confusing to the acronymically challenged. What is HID and why
would I need one?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Honesty is the best policy, but
insanity is a better defense.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gerald Ross" wrote:

Very confusing to the acronymically challenged. What is HID and why would
I need one?

Where I come from it is High Intensity Discharge as in lighting equipment.

Unless you have at least 15 ft ceilings, no application.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gerald Ross wrote:

Very confusing to the acronymically challenged. What is HID and why
would I need one?

I checked via Google. It looks like only a couple of definitions would
be applicable to this group.

Acronym Definition
HID Handbook on Injectable Drugs
HID Hazard Identification (NIOSH)
HID Hazardous Installations Directorate (United Kingdom)
HID High Incidence Disabilities
HID High Intensity Discharge (type of light source)
HID Holiday In Dixie (Shreveport, LA, USA)
HID Homogeneous Isotropic Dielectric (air)
HID Host Interface Device
HID Host Interface Display
HID Host Intrusion Detection (network and host security)
HID Human Interface Devices (e.g. keyboards & mice)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA