Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sam Maloof

I don't know if you have seen it, but woodworkingchannel.com has a 13
part series with Sam Maloof. I haven't got through the whole set yet,
but it far better than anything else I have seen on the idiot tube.
In each episode he talks about his view of woodworking, favorite
glues, etc. while he builds one of his chairs.

I have no relation with the website, but it looks like an improvement
over the endless repeats of the router workshop that used to be there.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Glen wrote:

I don't know if you have seen it, but woodworkingchannel.com has a 13
part series with Sam Maloof. I haven't got through the whole set yet,
but it far better than anything else I have seen on the idiot tube.
In each episode he talks about his view of woodworking, favorite
glues, etc. while he builds one of his chairs.

I have no relation with the website, but it looks like an improvement
over the endless repeats of the router workshop that used to be there.

Wow! Thanks for the link.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Glen" wrote in message
I don't know if you have seen it, but woodworkingchannel.com has a 13
part series with Sam Maloof. I haven't got through the whole set yet,
but it far better than anything else I have seen on the idiot tube.
In each episode he talks about his view of woodworking, favorite
glues, etc. while he builds one of his chairs.

I have no relation with the website, but it looks like an improvement
over the endless repeats of the router workshop that used to be there.

Great find Glen, I had almost forgotten about the site. The Sam Maloof
series is a pleasant bonus. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Sam Maloof on TV today Jane & David Woodworking 0 December 11th 07 03:46 PM
Maloof pins Jeff Woodworking 10 June 20th 07 01:56 PM
Sam Maloof and Woodline usa? What? Evodawg Woodworking 29 January 14th 06 12:58 AM
Maloof Chair Backrests Greg G. Woodworking 18 November 5th 05 09:46 PM
Maloof: “Then I just cut ________ on the bandsaw charlie b Woodworking 12 November 16th 03 04:53 PM