Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bandsaw: What do you recommend?

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while including trolling but now I'm on a come back. I
am in the market for a 14 in. bandsaw and hoped to get some insightful
advice on this tool and/or what you currently use and why you like
it. Are there any brands/models I should avoid? I avoid cheap tools
typically and especially of this size. I would normally look for Jet,
Delta, Powermatic and the like. Since I am in Canada, Grizzly is not
an option.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have to offer.