RAVENDLANGE

Default Req: Shaving horse plans

Looking for designs for a shaving horse. I will be using it to make bows and
other items, maybe rustic furniture. Thanks.
George

Default Shaving horse plans

This is the one mine is based on.

http://www.greenwoodworking.com/shorse.htm

I prefer bodger style to dumbhead, you may differ.

Use your favorite search engine.

"RAVENDLANGE" wrote in message
Looking for designs for a shaving horse. I will be using it to make bows

and
other items, maybe rustic furniture. Thanks.

Dave Balderstone

In article , RAVENDLANGE
wrote:

Looking for designs for a shaving horse. I will be using it to make bows and
other items, maybe rustic furniture. Thanks.

Try he

http://www.google.com/search?q=shaving+horse+plans

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
klaatu

Also try Roy Underhill's first book (paperback) .

On 10 Nov 2003 14:26:04 GMT, (RAVENDLANGE) wrote:

Looking for designs for a shaving horse. I will be using it to make bows and
other items, maybe rustic furniture. Thanks.

RAVENDLANGE

Thank you.
RAVENDLANGE

Thank you.
RAVENDLANGE

Thank you.

Larry Jaques

It's probably pretty hard on the horse to pimp them at
this colder time of year, too.

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:55:45 GMT, "Keith Carlson"
brought forth from the murky depths:

Getting kinda chilly this time of year to shave your horse, isn't it?

"RAVENDLANGE" wrote in message
Looking for designs for a shaving horse. I will be using it to make bows

and
other items, maybe rustic furniture. Thanks.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM