Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Don't Get Mad at Women Drivers

From one of my principles

Enjoy
******************************
I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut
right in
front of a pickup truck causing him to have to drive on to the
shoulder.
This evidently ****ed the driver off enough that he hung his head out
his
window and flipped the woman off.

"Man, that guy is stupid" I thought to myself. I ALWAYS smile nicely
and
wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in
traffic
and here's why:

I drive 38 miles each way every day to work, that's 76 miles. Of
these, 16
miles each way is bumper-to-bumper. Most of the bumper-to-bumper is
on an
8-lane highway so if you just look at the 7 lanes I am not in, that
means I
pass something like a new car every 40 feet per lane. That's 7 cars
every 40
feet for 32miles. That works out to be 982 cars every mile, or 31,424
cars.

Even though the rest of the 34 miles is not bumper-to-bumper. I
figure I
pass at least another 4000 cars. That brings the number to something
like
36,000 cars I pass every day. Statistically half of these are driven
by a
female, that's 18,000.

In any given group of females 1 in 28 are having the worst day of
their
period. That's 642. According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their
love life
as dissatisfying or unrewarding, that's 449. According to the
National
Institutes of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered
suicide or
homicide, that's 98. And 34% describe men as their biggest problem,
that's
33.

According to the National Rifle Association 5% of all females carry
weapons
and this number is increasing. That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I
drive
past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are
her
biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, is
having the
worst day of her period, and is armed.

No matter what she does in traffic, I wouldn't DREAM of flipping her
off.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 23, 4:56*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

BIG SNIP of important information

No matter what she does in traffic, I wouldn't DREAM of flipping her
off.

That one Lew... that one is a keeper. Sadly, it rings so true.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 24, 1:04 am, "
wrote:
On Jan 23, 4:56 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

BIG SNIP of important information

No matter what she does in traffic, I wouldn't DREAM of flipping her
off.

That one Lew... that one is a keeper. Sadly, it rings so true.

Robert

Ah, city life. Out here in the boonies, I recently blew my horn at a
woman driver who was at least 2-1/2' into my lane in a curve. SHE
flipped me off.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 1:04 am, "
wrote:
On Jan 23, 4:56 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

BIG SNIP of important information

No matter what she does in traffic, I wouldn't DREAM of flipping her
off.

That one Lew... that one is a keeper. Sadly, it rings so true.

Robert

Ah, city life. Out here in the boonies, I recently blew my horn at a
woman driver who was at least 2-1/2' into my lane in a curve. SHE
flipped me off.

How did that make you feel, Charlie? '~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Jan 23, 4:56 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

BIG SNIP of important information

No matter what she does in traffic, I wouldn't DREAM of flipping her
off.

That one Lew... that one is a keeper. Sadly, it rings so true.

Robert

Ah, city life. Out here in the boonies, I recently blew my horn at a
woman driver who was at least 2-1/2' into my lane in a curve. SHE
flipped me off.

How did that make you feel, Charlie? '~)

Not much worse than the day I pulled my S10 pick-up next to a vehicle
at a red light--I think a Tahoe--with windows half down and a nice
looking, well dressed (exec style) late 20s, early 30s woman was
bouncing on the seat listening to a cRap song about f...ing hoes and
so on.

I guess both incidents are more proof that not all raving assholes
sweat testosterone laden salt water.