Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pinewood Derby

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:55:41 GMT, "Twayne"
wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote in
:

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Speaking softly, and carrying a big stick? (A pine 2x4 to make cars from
right?)

Puckdropper
marching band.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Very nice Tom. Thanks for sharing. I like the whirly-gig.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote in message

Gotta love the noobs.

Before you know it the suggestion of moderating this group may be suggested,
for the 10,879 time.

Than goodness we get new people in here to straight un us all out.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Cool Tom, and I thing you caught a big one. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"LRod" wrote in message

Gotta love the noobs.

Before you know it the suggestion of moderating this group may be suggested,
for the 10,879 time.

Than goodness we get new people in here to straight un us all out.

is that boy actually new? I thought
Twayne was 'Pop, repackaged.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://www.home.mycybernet.net/~waugh/shop/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:29:40 -0500, Tanus wrote:

Leon wrote:
"LRod" wrote in message

Gotta love the noobs.

Before you know it the suggestion of moderating this group may be suggested,
for the 10,879 time.

Than goodness we get new people in here to straight un us all out.

is that boy actually new? I thought
Twayne was 'Pop, repackaged.

Anyone who doesn't know who Tom Watson is and that he's entitled to
invite a visit to his site can't be someone with a clue, repackaged or
otherwise.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tanus took a can of maroon spray paint on January 19, 2008 11:29 am and
wrote the following:

Leon wrote:
"LRod" wrote in message

Gotta love the noobs.

Before you know it the suggestion of moderating this group may be
suggested, for the 10,879 time.

Than goodness we get new people in here to straight un us all out.

is that boy actually new? I thought
Twayne was 'Pop, repackaged.

It is just after Christmas, new computer (probably first one), and whamo, a
new group moderator/expert on group politics, I'm seeing it in several
groups.

Same thing happens early summer, schools let out and all hell breaks loose
in some groups, year, after year.....

--
Lits Slut #9

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

I don't think you have been here long enough to know who the real spammers
are and which ones are not.
You missed on this one.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tanus" wrote

is that boy actually new? I thought
Twayne was 'Pop, repackaged.

It is ... some of those idiots around Syracuse have a stink you just can't
hide.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 11:23*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Cool Tom, and I thing you caught a big one. *;~)

I suggest we pour a little water on Tom's drag to try to stop it from
overheating and melting the 20# test.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Twayne took a can of maroon spray paint on January 19, 2008 11:57 am and

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

You need a whack upside the head with a Clue by Four, if enough people tell
you that you are wrong, did you ever think it might be true?

--
Lits Slut #9

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 11:23 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Cool Tom, and I thing you caught a big one. ;~)

I suggest we pour a little water on Tom's drag to try to stop it from
overheating and melting the 20# test.

I would be the courteous thing to do. :~)

On a different "on topic" subject, I know you have the Rotex and I am really
wanting to get the Rotex 125 to help with dust control and to replace my 18
year old right angle PC. Unfortunately that would only correct half of the
problem . I also have a PC Sped Bloc that puts out a cloud all on its own.
Do you use any of the other Festool sanders such as the smaller finish
sanders?
Lastly, do you use Festool sand paper?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

Oh great wise one, what is he spamming? What is he selling?

Anybody who knows anything about Tom Watson knows that he USED to own a
shop. Which he shut down and is now working for someone else.

And he does spend time with us each year talking about his son's pinewood
derby cars.

If you don't know what a pinewood derby car is, it is a massive communist
conspiracy.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

Oh great wise one, what is he spamming? What is he selling?

Anybody who knows anything about Tom Watson knows that he USED to own a
shop. Which he shut down and is now working for someone else.

And he does spend time with us each year talking about his son's pinewood
derby cars.

If you don't know what a pinewood derby car is, it is a massive communist
conspiracy.

Or a blatantly commercial enterprise which none of us regulars have
noticed yet.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

Never saw the 'noobs' reply until the furor. Must've plonked him a long
time ago, although I don't remember the reason, or even having plonked him.
Based on this post alone, I remain happy in my decision.

jc

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:45:13 GMT, Ralph wrote:

Twayne wrote:
Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

DWEB!

What's a "dweb?" Do you mean dweeb, by any chance?

You should probably check around for the many contributions Tom Watson
has made to this group. He is your intellectual superior, and that of
almost everyone here. He is certainly your woodworking superior, even
in retirement.

You should get down on your knees and beg foregiveness for your
ignorance.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Twayne wrote:
Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising
your own web site.

DWEB!

What's a "dweb?" Do you mean dweeb, by any chance?

You should probably check around for the many contributions Tom Watson
has made to this group. He is your intellectual superior, and that of
almost everyone here. He is certainly your woodworking superior, even
in retirement.

You should get down on your knees and beg foregiveness for your
ignorance.

You're right it should be dweeb. The response was not directed at Tom
but at the self righteous person after.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:57:13 GMT, "Twayne"
wrote:

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

Tawm is not a spammer!

Visit the site and look...

Google his name...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 3:28 pm, LRod wrote:

You should probably check around for the many contributions Tom Watson
has made to this group. He is your intellectual superior, and that of
almost everyone here. He is certainly your woodworking superior, even
in retirement.

You should get down on your knees and beg foregiveness (spelling) for your
ignorance.

uh .... wouldn't that actually be Thomas R. Plamann?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"bookman" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 3:28 pm, LRod wrote:

You should probably check around for the many contributions Tom Watson
has made to this group. He is your intellectual superior, and that of
almost everyone here. He is certainly your woodworking superior, even
in retirement.

You should get down on your knees and beg foregiveness (spelling) for

your
ignorance.

uh .... wouldn't that actually be Thomas R. Plamann?

Nope. But, there's not much difference in craftsmanship, so take your pick.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 6:21*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"bookman" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 3:28 pm, LRod wrote:

You should probably check around for the many contributions Tom Watson
has made to this group. He is your intellectual superior, and that of
almost everyone here. He is certainly your woodworking superior, even
in retirement.

You should get down on your knees and beg foregiveness (spelling) for

your
ignorance.

uh .... wouldn't that actually be Thomas R. Plamann?

Nope. But, there's not much difference in craftsmanship, so take your pick..

They're different. Tom Watson doesn't turn real-life-size replicas of
Toronto's CN Tower on his lathe.... although he probably could *G*

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for
spamvertising your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

I don't think you have been here long enough to know who the real
spammers are and which ones are not.
You missed on this one.

I'll bet I've been here longer than you have. You don't ID a spammer by
knowing who he is, you ID him by what he does. spam is spam.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for
spamvertising your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

You need a whack upside the head with a Clue by Four, if enough
people tell you that you are wrong, did you ever think it might be
true?

--
Regards,

--
Wrong does not cease to be wrong
because the majority share in it. -Tolstoy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
"Tanus" wrote

is that boy actually new? I thought
Twayne was 'Pop, repackaged.

It is ... some of those idiots around Syracuse have a stink you just
can't hide.

There's a great example of how NOT to figure out where a person resides!
lol

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 00:51:39 GMT, "Twayne"
wrote:

Leon wrote:

I don't think you have been here long enough to know who the real
spammers are and which ones are not.
You missed on this one.

I'll bet I've been here longer than you have. You don't ID a spammer by
knowing who he is, you ID him by what he does. spam is spam.

I'll take a piece of that. 103 posts since the 23 December 2007
incarnation of the name makes you one of the newest of the new.

Now if you are someone else who really has been around longer than
Leon (which I doubt), pony up your longtime nom de wreck and let's
just see.

By the way, the dozen posts you've made today either alerting we poor,
ignorant, veteran wreckers as to what spam is (I think we've had a
pretty good handle on that for a long time) or laming back at people
pointing out your deficiencies (which are legion), is frankly, worse
than the spam. They certainly waste just as much bandwidth.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Leon wrote:

I don't think you have been here long enough to know who the real
spammers are and which ones are not.
You missed on this one.

I'll bet I've been here longer than you have. You don't ID a
spammer by knowing who he is, you ID him by what he does. spam is
spam.

I'll take a piece of that. 103 posts since the 23 December 2007
incarnation of the name makes you one of the newest of the new.

Now, there's some really relevant info; something any idiot could (and
one did) count up. So I guess you've only been here this month then,
eh? That's interesting; so has your spam.

Now if you are someone else who really has been around longer than
Leon (which I doubt), pony up your longtime nom de wreck and let's
just see.

There you go; attempting to sidetrack things. What's wrong, can't
defend yourself so you want to put it off onto someone else? Typical
troll-speak, that's for sure.

By the way, the dozen posts you've made today either alerting we poor,
ignorant, veteran wreckers as to what spam is (I think we've had a
pretty good handle on that for a long time) or laming back at people
pointing out your deficiencies (which are legion), is frankly, worse
than the spam. They certainly waste just as much bandwidth.

You should count up the BW you and your other spammer friends have
wasted.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. So far
you've only been a wart on the ass of progress and have nothing to do
with any solution for anything.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Twayne wrote:

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for
spamvertising your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

I don't think you have been here long enough to know who the real
spammers are and which ones are not.
You missed on this one.

I'll bet I've been here longer than you have. You don't ID a spammer by
knowing who he is, you ID him by what he does. spam is spam.

Tom Watson may be a number of things, but he is no spammer. He has
contributed to this newsgroup for a number of years. I may not agree with
a number of his views or outlook, but he is a woodworker and has provided
valuable information to users on this newsgroup on numerous occasions.
Pinewood derby is one of his pet projects and it certainly is on topic for
rec.WOODWORKING (wood, pine, get it?0

... and you have contributed, what, exactly?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Twayne took a can of maroon spray paint on January 19, 2008 07:52 pm and

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for
spamvertising your own web site.

Gotta love the noobs.

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

You need a whack upside the head with a Clue by Four, if enough
people tell you that you are wrong, did you ever think it might be
true?

snip wank

Plonk
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 19, 9:32*pm, "Twayne" wrote:

[snipped drivel]

plonk

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Twayne" wrote

I'll bet I've been here longer than you have. You don't ID a spammer by
knowing who he is, you ID him by what he does. spam is spam.

And a troll is a troll.

And you are a troll.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, this is very interesting.

A thread that started with a blank post (except for the sig) has gone
on for almost forty replies.

Of course, this is mostly due to the Trollbitch, Twayne, or, "The
Trollbitch formerly known as Pop", without whose assistance this
thread would have died an early and deserved death.

TrollbitchTwayne has been busy, posting in 124 different groups,
usually with the same level of knowledge, insight and intellect he
has demonstrated here.

It's too bad our Trollbitch filters don't have an olfactory component.
Guys like TrollbitchTwaynePop would never get by them.

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:24:36 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article Coykj.1396$Wr4.578@trnddc04, "Twayne" wrote:

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. So far
you've only been a wart on the ass of progress and have nothing to do
with any solution for anything.

PLONK
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Twayne wrote:

wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
[...]

None of which has anything to do with the spam under discussion.

Pinewood Derby Tom Watson Woodworking 41 February 6th 07 01:56 PM
pinewood derby John Blinka Metalworking 41 January 27th 06 06:48 PM
Pinewood derby question? Leon Woodworking 28 January 8th 06 02:34 PM
Pinewood Derby - Another perspective Bill Leonhardt Woodworking 3 December 20th 05 09:21 PM
Pinewood Derby Help Kenneth Woodworking 11 November 22nd 05 11:00 PM