Posted to rec.woodworking

Default storage pullout

Saw this on a FW post.
It looks useful for those with space shortage.

http://tinyurl.com/2rahvs

Smitty

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Saw this on a FW post.
It looks useful for those with space shortage.

http://tinyurl.com/2rahvs

Looks very functional; however, I question how stable it is.

Get the distint impression it could be "top heavy" in a big hurry.

Perhaps a wider (deeper) unit or else a top rail retaining system of some
sort.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Looks very functional; however, I question how stable it is.
Get the distinct impression it could be "top heavy" in a big hurry.
Perhaps a wider (deeper) unit or else a top rail retaining system of some
sort.

Yes, that occurred to me too. Twice as wide with shelving on both sides
would make it a much more functional and stable storage pull out. Other than
that, it's a good idea.

STORAGE BOX J T Woodworking 0 September 14th 06 01:31 AM
pullout kitchen faucet with filter? Jim Elbrecht Home Repair 4 October 23rd 05 02:07 PM
Pullout spray head faucet DIY repair? Martin Home Repair 6 April 29th 05 11:44 PM
TOY STORAGE J T Woodworking 0 January 19th 05 09:12 PM
Hex bit storage? Dave O'Heare Woodworking 12 November 18th 04 09:51 PM