Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I want this saw...

You can buy it here.
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...ci_sku=1591839
Art

"RayV" wrote ...
I was trying to find a picture or video of how to rip the corner off a
4x4 with a circular saw for a friend (haven't found one yet) but came
across this tool that I just might need...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPWiKRLCEI&NR=1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 16, 4:31 pm, "Artemus" wrote:
You can buy it here.http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...roduct_6970_20...
Art

Gosh, if I olny had the $750 laying about - I mean "Free Shipping" is
included!

FREE SHIPPING -- Makita (Corded) Circular Saw -- 15 Amp, 16 5/16in.
Dia., Model# 5402NA

This "Jumbo" circular saw is ideal for log home builders, timber
framers or for anyone who want to make clean, precise cuts into
materials up to 6 1/4in. thick. Features an oversized trigger handle
to ensure operating ease, with or without gloves. Its big support
handle contributes to operator ease and comfort. The 87dB noise level
is easy on the ears and the high-power, 15 Amp motor adds to the top-
of-the-line cutting performance. U.S.A.

write a review
Be the first to write a review.