Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Ultimate Geeks Multi Tool Hammer

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/04/15/...i-tool-hammer/

It's cordless too.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

If it was meant for a geek shouldn't it have a USB drive on it?

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"J T" wrote in message
http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/04/15/...i-tool-hammer/

It's cordless too.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/04/15/...i-tool-hammer/

I have something similar, http://www.brazilwear.net/mt505.html .
Got it as a gift.

I try to remember to grab it whenever I climb a ladder, so when I
discover a nail that's popped up, etc, I don't need to climb all the
way down the ladder, grab the tool, and climb all the way back up.

--- Chip
Posted to rec.woodworking

They're getting there. First pliers and now a hammer. When they
finally manage to integrate a .45ACP it'll be the perfect tool to
fix computers with.
Art

"J T" wrote in message
http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/04/15/...i-tool-hammer/

It's cordless too.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 17, 1:33 am, (J T) wrote:
http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/04/15/...i-tool-hammer/

It's cordless too.

Everything looks nice except the hammer. Sinking
the first 16 penny nail should raise some vicious blisters.

The best combination hammer and plier remains
the classic fencing plier.

http://kk.org/cooltools/archives/001412.php

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Tue, Dec 18, 2007, 11:21am (EST-3)
(Father*Haskell) doth sayeth:
snip The best combination hammer and plier remains the classic fencing
plier. snip

Quite probably. However, I consider this one probably the best
overall combination tool there is. And it's cordless. LOL
http://www9.mailordercentral.com/cum...?number=002859

Multi Master Tool Tom M Woodworking 18 January 25th 07 05:54 PM
Ultimate tool stand Randy Woodworking 8 May 11th 06 04:47 AM
The "Ultimate" Man's Hammer? J T Woodworking 0 September 25th 05 03:06 AM
Emrick multi use tool Steven Raphael Woodturning 0 September 29th 04 02:23 PM
Ultimate tool stand plans??? mgbgt Woodworking 2 October 2nd 03 01:25 AM