Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Heavy air freight for FREE!

Last year, I ordered a Performax 22/44 from Amazon with free shipping.
It arrived in CT in 2 days, in perfect condition. The sander was AIR
FREIGHTED from WMH in TN.

Monday night, I ordered a Powermatic full-sized (stand-up) mortiser,
again with free shipping. The same freight company, EGL Logistics,
called me today, Wed., to schedule tomorrow's delivery!

Wow... G
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote in message
Last year, I ordered a Performax 22/44 from Amazon with free shipping.
It arrived in CT in 2 days, in perfect condition. The sander was AIR
FREIGHTED from WMH in TN.

Monday night, I ordered a Powermatic full-sized (stand-up) mortiser,
again with free shipping. The same freight company, EGL Logistics,
called me today, Wed., to schedule tomorrow's delivery!

Wow... G

Speaking of your 22/44, have you used it to insure small drawers to be
perfectly flat and or exactly the same height? I am building 2 jewelry
chests with 24 drawers and precision is a must. Because each drawer was
shorter than 4 inches I ran every drawer through the 22/44 to insure
uniformity.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

Speaking of your 22/44, have you used it to insure small drawers to be
perfectly flat and or exactly the same height? I am building 2 jewelry
chests with 24 drawers and precision is a must. Because each drawer was
shorter than 4 inches I ran every drawer through the 22/44 to insure
uniformity.

Nice tip. I'll have to try it.

That sander gets used as much as my table saw. I never would have
guessed it would see as much action as it does.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
. net...
Leon wrote:
Speaking of your 22/44, have you used it to insure small drawers to be
perfectly flat and or exactly the same height? I am building 2 jewelry
chests with 24 drawers and precision is a must. Because each drawer was
shorter than 4 inches I ran every drawer through the 22/44 to insure
uniformity.

Nice tip. I'll have to try it.

That sander gets used as much as my table saw. I never would have guessed
it would see as much action as it does.

Yeah, I use mine on almost every project. Concerning the drawers, if you do
use the sander to do this it is best on the to send them through at an
angle as recommend for most boards otherwise the drawer will tip as it
exits. DAMHIKT. I am using 150 and 180 grit for this purpose.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote in message
Last year, I ordered a Performax 22/44 from Amazon with free shipping.
It arrived in CT in 2 days, in perfect condition. The sander was AIR
FREIGHTED from WMH in TN.

Monday night, I ordered a Powermatic full-sized (stand-up) mortiser,
again with free shipping. The same freight company, EGL Logistics,
called me today, Wed., to schedule tomorrow's delivery!

Wow... G

Still in CT? If so, you may not get your delivery due to old man winter.

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Still in CT? If so, you may not get your delivery due to old man winter.

There is that possibility. Safety First!