Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sauer & Steiner anyone?

Just curious, do any of you have a Sauer & Steiner hand plane? I need
to smooth out some old barn boards I just pulled off and was wondering
if I could try it out.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Pique wrote:

Just curious, do any of you have a Sauer & Steiner hand plane? I need
to smooth out some old barn boards I just pulled off and was wondering
if I could try it out.

JP

No, but I have a Holtey and a Norris that I would be glad to send you
to try out. LOL!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 26, 9:09 pm, "BobS" wrote:

Wow...... http://www.sauerandsteiner.com/galle...?g2_itemId=993
and the price starts at only $1,650 CDN (probably for the model made from
pallet wood)

I'll see your Wow and raise you an OMFG!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Set-of-...mZ160182185420

Posted to rec.woodworking

RicodJour wrote:
: On Nov 26, 9:09 pm, "BobS" wrote:
:
: Wow...... http://www.sauerandsteiner.com/galle...?g2_itemId=993
: and the price starts at only $1,650 CDN (probably for the model made from
: pallet wood)

: I'll see your Wow and raise you an OMFG!
: http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Set-of-...mZ160182185420

And they don't even have proper handles on them. Cheap *******s!

-- Andy Barss

Posted to rec.woodworking

Andrew Barss wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 26, 9:09 pm, "BobS" wrote:

Wow......
http://www.sauerandsteiner.com/galle...?g2_itemId=993 and
the price starts at only $1,650 CDN (probably for the model made
from pallet wood)

I'll see your Wow and raise you an OMFG!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Set-of-...mZ160182185420

And they don't even have proper handles on them. Cheap *******s!

"With little rust and stain". One wonders if they got to HI by way of
CA and if perhaps a month or so ago they had handles on them.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)