Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why?

A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFra.../169337nf.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , RayV wrote:
A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFra.../169337nf.html

Wow, what a bargain! Yuck.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

"RayV" wrote in message
A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFra.../169337nf.html

Well that looked kinda cool when I thought it was made from maple and
walnut. BUT PAINTED?????

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

Well that looked kinda cool when I thought it was made from maple and
walnut. BUT PAINTED?????

Look at the weight. That's why I'd guess it's painted.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:27:10 -0800 (PST), RayV
wrote:

A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFra.../169337nf.html

A finish can ruin everything.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 26, 10:27 am, RayV wrote:
A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFra.../169337nf.html

Oh, that is really nice! ( IF YOU'RE A FRICKIN' ZEBRA!!!)
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFra.../169337nf.html

I love how they say it's made from selected hardwoods and "wood
products". That's a little vague, isn't it?

I know I certainly wouldn't buy it for $884.19. It's not the price,
it's the fact that it's fricking ugly.
Posted to rec.woodworking

B A R R Y wrote:

Leon wrote:

Well that looked kinda cool when I thought it was made from maple and
walnut. BUT PAINTED?????

Look at the weight. That's why I'd guess it's painted.

Pretty much defines the ration of "wood products" (aka termite puke) to
wood doesn't it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:

B A R R Y wrote:

Leon wrote:

Well that looked kinda cool when I thought it was made from maple and
walnut. BUT PAINTED?????

Look at the weight. That's why I'd guess it's painted.

Pretty much defines the ration of "wood products" (aka termite puke) to
wood doesn't it.

Dang! That should be "defines the *ratio* of ..."

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

http://furnishingsontheweb.com/NoFra.../169337nf.html

I love how they say it's made from selected hardwoods and "wood
products". That's a little vague, isn't it?

I know I certainly wouldn't buy it for $884.19. It's not the price,
it's the fact that it's fricking ugly.

I'll make you one for $500US plus shipping. ;-)
greedily,
jo4hn