Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Hogfather

This posting is for connysewers of fine films only. Hogfather will
be aired on 25 Nov, on the boob toob. It'll be at 7pm, channel 23, here
where I am. I got the word on it the other day from my sister, in
Arizona, but my TV schedule only went to the 22d, until yesterday
evening. I loved the book, have high hopes for the movie. Now if my
VCR will work properly so I can record it all. Oh yes, it goes to 11'm.

JOAT
So Many Cats So Few Recipes,