john moorhead

Default Bridgewood TS??

Folks -

Do any of you own/use a Bridgewood TS (wilke machinery)? I've been going
over everything and came across some good reviews, that the saw had a
beefier trunion than the PM66. Here's the link to the saw.

Any remarks ('cept the trolls) are welcome. I'd appreciate some feedback,
cause I'm looking for a cabinet saw.

John Moorhead
Lakeport, CA

http://www.wilkemachinery.com/Online...0Table%20Saw&R
ecNum=0

Charlie Self

John Moorhead asks:

Do any of you own/use a Bridgewood TS (wilke machinery)? I've been going
over everything and came across some good reviews, that the saw had a
beefier trunion than the PM66. Here's the link to the saw.

Any remarks ('cept the trolls) are welcome. I'd appreciate some feedback,
cause I'm looking for a cabinet saw.

Don't know this particular saw, but I've used several Bridgewood tools over the
years and found them to be good. Company has a good reputation, too.

Charlie Self

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so."
Mark Twain

alexy

How close are you to Wilke? Was shipping an issue? If you did have
issues, how well were they resolved, and did Wilke "cover" you, or
were you stuck making claims with the shipping co? How long have you
had it? (As you can tell, I also am interested in the Bridgewood, but
am concerned with a lot of unknowns.

--
Alex
TMC

Wilke shipped it freight, and it arrived with no damage and, as pre
arranged with shipping company, they had a truck with rear lift and brought
it right to my door. I had one small issue with assemby, but it was my
mistake and Wilke was very good about telling me how to properly do it.
I've only had the saw about a year, but still love it.

"TMC" wrote:

I have a Bridgewood 10" TS...and love it. It was easy to set up and has

been
working great ever since. I'd recommend it based on my experience.

TC

"john moorhead" wrote in message
Folks -

Do any of you own/use a Bridgewood TS (wilke machinery)? I've been

going
over everything and came across some good reviews, that the saw had a
beefier trunion than the PM66. Here's the link to the saw.

Any remarks ('cept the trolls) are welcome. I'd appreciate some

feedback,
cause I'm looking for a cabinet saw.

John Moorhead
Lakeport, CA

http://www.wilkemachinery.com/Online...?SearchDetail=

309931812811894&PreviousCategory=Bridgewood%20Tilt ing%20Arbor%20Table%20Saw&
ecNum=0

--
Alex