Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default FAITH CHEST

http://youthandfamilyinstitute.org/r...faithchest.asp

I h ave no idea what a "faith chest" is suposed to be for, and
don't care to know. I am taking it that they have something to do with
religion, which I have nothing whatsoever to do with, I am spiritual,
and the High Priest of the Woodworking Gods, who also have nothing to do
with religion of any type - unless it's a church supper, or something
like that. But it's a chest, and I always think chests are neat. For
the weenies, I don't care what religion you are, one of my favorite
acquaintenances is the minister of one of the local churches.

JOAT
Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now
where the Hell are my T-shirts?
- JOAT

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://youthandfamilyinstitute.org/r...faithchest.asp

I h ave no idea what a "faith chest" is suposed to be for, and
don't care to know. I am taking it that they have something to do
with religion, which I have nothing whatsoever to do with, I am
spiritual, and the High Priest of the Woodworking Gods, who also
have
nothing to do with religion of any type - unless it's a church
supper, or something like that. But it's a chest, and I always
think
chests are neat. For the weenies, I don't care what religion you
are, one of my favorite acquaintenances is the minister of one of
the
local churches.

Seems to be something that the "Faith and Family Institute" made up
out of whole cloth. Not really a bad notion though for those who are
into such things--keep all your religious paraphernalia and
memorabilia in one place. IMO really needs some dedicated storage for
Bible, prayer book, and hymnal though.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote on 13/11/2007 :
http://youthandfamilyinstitute.org/r...faithchest.asp

I h ave no idea what a "faith chest" is suposed to be for, and
don't care to know. I am taking it that they have something to do with
religion, which I have nothing whatsoever to do with, I am spiritual,
and the High Priest of the Woodworking Gods, who also have nothing to do
with religion of any type - unless it's a church supper, or something
like that. But it's a chest, and I always think chests are neat. For
the weenies, I don't care what religion you are, one of my favorite
acquaintenances is the minister of one of the local churches.

You should consider Joining us Pastafarians.

http://www.venganza.org/

May the noodly tendrils of the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you
too.

Mekon