Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BEER PONG TABLE

I am attempting to build a beer pong table. I have a 6 1/2 foot long
and a 3 foot wide peice of wood with edges that come up off the top of
the table I've seen on alot of websites people who instal black lights
under plexi glass i was wondering how they install them and make them
look soo clean if anyone has any tricks or information please reply or
instant message me

Eadams716

thank you

*ERIC*

Posted to rec.woodworking

mac davis wrote:

WTF is BEER PONG?
enquiring minds wanna know..

If ya' gotta ask, you're too old. G

It's basically ping pong with cups of beer strategically placed on on
the table, with all kinds of silly rules similar to "Quarters".
Posted to rec.woodworking

I have an .avi (4.5MB) of this I could post in ABPW if you want.
Let me know.
Art

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:36:39 -0700, wrote:

WTF is BEER PONG?
enquiring minds wanna know..

Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote:

If ya' gotta ask, you're too old. G

It's basically ping pong with cups of beer strategically placed on

on
the table, with all kinds of silly rules similar to "Quarters".

Sounds like a waste of good cups too me.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:12:35 GMT, B A R R Y wrote:

mac davis wrote:

WTF is BEER PONG?
enquiring minds wanna know..

If ya' gotta ask, you're too old. G

It's basically ping pong with cups of beer strategically placed on on
the table, with all kinds of silly rules similar to "Quarters".

Hmmm... glad I missed it..
It was probably going on while my friends were seeing how much they could drink
before they puked on each other...
I was busy trying to get laid, as I recall..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

mac davis wrote:

I was busy trying to get laid, as I recall..

Girls can play, too. G
Posted to rec.woodworking

B A R R Y wrote:
mac davis wrote:

I was busy trying to get laid, as I recall..

Girls can play, too. G

And girls apply B-factor to guys too.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

the Chairman / Massive Pong etc Eeyore Electronic Schematics 5 August 27th 07 04:21 PM
PING PONG TABLE - KETTLER, HEAVY DUTY, GOOD CONDITION, SOLD "AS IS". Gooey TARBALLS Woodworking 0 April 4th 06 08:02 PM
Ping pong table top Yao Woodworking 5 April 4th 06 05:39 AM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 24th 04 09:26 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 15th 04 09:12 PM