Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default I Want One

http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/fores...J_general.html

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking

I worked for a home builder in Twinsburg,Ohio & Saw one of these things
working , one hella of a beast .
Only problem ,they put most of the trees in a grinder , some were 3 to 4
FT. in dia.
The Amish framing crew would just cry seeing that lumber going to
wast.
I did get my hands on a 4 ft. long X 3ft. black walnut log last year , I
see a set of bowls in the future.

Jr

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/THENORTHCOASTPT

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/Myfavoritejob

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jerry - OHIO" wrote in message
I worked for a home builder in Twinsburg,Ohio & Saw one of these things
working , one hella of a beast .
Only problem ,they put most of the trees in a grinder , some were 3 to 4
FT. in dia.

Yep - Tools are only as good as the hands they fall into.....

The Amish framing crew would just cry seeing that lumber going to
wast.
I did get my hands on a 4 ft. long X 3ft. black walnut log last year , I
see a set of bowls in the future.

Jr

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/THENORTHCOASTPT

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/Myfavoritejob

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/fores...J_general.html

Oh yeah. [and I live in the desert]

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jerry - OHIO wrote:

I worked for a home builder in Twinsburg,Ohio & Saw one of these things
working , one hella of a beast .
Only problem ,they put most of the trees in a grinder , some were 3 to 4
FT. in dia.
The Amish framing crew would just cry seeing that lumber going to
wast.

Tree hugging and environmental whackos aside, *this* is the kind of abuse
of our environment that is almost unforgiveable. That falls into the realm
of wanton waste. Harvesting natural resources is one thing, but one should
make use, the greatest extent possible, of whatever it is we harvest.

Those Amish dudes understand that.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 29, 11:50 pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
J T wrote:

http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/fores...feller_buncher...

Oh yeah. [and I live in the desert]

...yeah, NOW