Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mantle Shelf

I am looking for some help. I have just begun to create what I hope is many
years of sawdust. I have been scouring the net for a plan for a mantle
shelf. I don't mind paying for plans, but I don't want the entire mantle,
just the shelf. I have seen a couple, but not many. Anyone have any
suggestions for a newbie?

Thank you,

Jeremy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just look at some pics from furniture dealers, like http://www.mantels.net/.
You shouldn't need plans, just a good pic of the details of what you want.
The dimensions will work out to what you need.

mantle clocks Woodworking 3 January 10th 07 04:24 AM
Strip Mantle? j34m Home Repair 3 December 12th 06 12:06 AM
Finishing a mantle [email protected] Woodworking 5 November 25th 06 10:44 PM
How to protect a mantle? Steve W Woodworking 0 October 13th 06 12:26 AM
help converting a (adjustable) shelf into a pull out shelf harsh Woodworking 2 June 13th 06 09:59 PM